KFC joins the fray

LUNCH BREAK - GABRIELE'S POV

Murayama: emm..Gabriele, we were wondering..you wanna have lunch with us?

Gabriele: Sure! Got nothing better to do anyway.

Katase: Great! Follow us!

We make our way to the cafeteria. Unfortunately enough, Sona was waiting for me.

Sona(cold voice): *glares* Fabianelli-kun, your presence is required in the SC.

Scared shitless, I start sweating.

Gabriele: Well, go ahead girls, I have a meeting to attend to..

Katase: Awww! We'll get you next time *laughs* have fun!

SMALL TIMESKIP+CHANGE OF SCENE - SC ROOM

Gabriele: So anyway, what the matter?

As soon as we enter the room, Sona pins me against the wall and kisses me.

Sona: *blushing* remember you're mine. Anyway, it's happening today.

Gabriele: Ah yes, the chicken's coming.

Appearing from the bathroom, Tsubaki interjects.

Tsubaki: We'd like for you to oversee the situation. Riser is a scumbag, so we'd like this issue to be resolved with little to no inconveniences. And if possible, kick him down a peg or two for us.

Gabriele: Always hated cunts. Don't worry.

ANOTHER SMALL TIMESKIP - ORC CLUBROOM

RIAS POV

After trying a desperate measure with Issei, I resigned myself to meet my so-called fiancee, Riser Phenex. What a scumbag.

Riser: and Riser has graced the human realm with his beautiful presence!

Issei: Who's this dick?

Grayfia: this is Riser Phenex, third son of the House of Phenex, one of the 72 Pillars of the Underworld.

Rias: Riser, i won't marry you! I just won't.

Riser: Tell me Rias, dear. Are those all of your servants? I see no harm in burning them all alive and take you with me by force.

???: say that again knobjockey, I fuckin' dare you

GABRIELE POV

Man, do I hate people like that. The military was full of them, and by past experiences in the Underworld, self-righteous pricks were everywhere in important positions.

Kicking the door to open it, I decide to address the chicken in a "respectful" manner.

Riser: Riser demands to know who this lowlife is.

Gabriele: Major Sergeant Gabriele Fabianelli, Sona Sitri's fiancee and right hand man, demands to know how much of a stuck-up bitch boi you are to think you can boss Gremory around on our turf.

I hear the ORC members chuckle at my response. Then Issei decided to ruin everything.

Issei: AH! take that cunt!

Riser: How dare you! 

With a flick of his finger his peerage appears, and Issei crushed to the floor sulking.

I walk near him and smack him on the head.

Gabriele: get your shit together! this cunt right here is stealing your dear President and you don't want that, right? show that you're superior.