BIO

Name: Gabriele Fabianelli  (supernatural alter-ego 9029, The Masked One)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is 9029's attire. Imagine a prosthetic arm instead of his left arm and a venetian mask covering his face

Nationality: half-Italian, half Japanese

Appearence: brown military-cut hair, slightly tanned skin, eyepatch over the right eye (his left arm was blown off but his sacred gear offered to replace his left arm: to all eyes it will look like he has two flesh arms), tall physique with a trained body - gruesome army training, you know the drill. Wears the normal Kuoh Academy uniform expect for a long sleeve on his left arm riddled with scars, effect of Walith's cover-up

About him: Gabriele used to live in Kuoh for the first six years of his life, due to his dad serving in a nearby NATO base as a private. here he meets Sona, and falls in love with her. After a terrorist attack to the base during which his mom dies, his heartbroken dad left Japan bringing Gabriele alongside him. There, he makes his son enroll at the Lahore Military Academy, in Pakistan, so his son could serve in the Special Forces like him. This leads to, 10 years later, what is known as The Shadow Reaper, the most decorated member of the Elite forces of the UN, famous for the apprehending of Pakistani leader Hussain al-Kamil and the rescuing of Swedish princess Emily Svensson. 

But then, after many, many missions, ISIS carried out an ambush on the NATO headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel, killing many men including Gabriele's dad. Barely surviving without an eye and his left arm, he manages to awaken his Sacred Gear, Wisdom Dragon Walith, who took his left arm's place, and blasted away the attacking terrorist forces. Ever since, he has taken on several jobs for the Three Factions, earning Archangel Michael and Governor General Azazel's respect.

 His superiors tasked him to lead a special killing-team to kill Abu-al-Salafi, the mastermind behind the attack. Despite the extremely hard odds, he succeeds and the loss of his comrades in the process granted him his Balance Breaker, which he chose to suit like this:

 Despite the extremely hard odds, he succeeds and the loss of his comrades in the process granted him his Balance Breaker, which he chose to suit like this:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Finally, to find a new purpose in life, he discharges from the special forces and goes back to Kuoh, to enroll in the academy. Walith, though, decided to take a human form to help him train his Gear. Walith helped him changing his eye color from green to hazel and giving him a working eye. however, Gabriele can dispell this covering at will.

Likes: Workout, peaceful life, being reunited with Sona, student council (he likes being in charge)

Dislikes: his PTSD, crowds, loud noises, annoying fangirls, perverts and every category of cunts in general.

Natural abilities:

- Sniping Master

- Stealth Expert

-  Hand to hand combat master

- Nearly superhuman agility

- Melee weapons prowess/ martial arts prowess (jujitsu and kung fu)

Sacred Gear abilities:

- enhanced senses

- enhanced defence to blind spot attacks

- Dragon Roar: a deafening cry that can be used to manipulate your opponent's mind for appox. 10 seconds

- Dragon Will: it allows the user to teleport any opponent in a pocket dimension and seal them (mainly used as a last resort, like Kratos' Pandora's Box)

- Dragon Blade Valkyrie: a powerful blade that was given to Gabriele by the Norse God Baldur after he helped him getting rid of his curse. it can affect directly stamina without leaving any physical injury-  thus, for example, rendering Asia's Twilight Healing useless.

- Sacred Dagger of Grigori: a gift from Azazel as a payment for the repression of the Cocytus Revolt.

- Holy Lance of St. George: one of the two weapons owned by St. George. it was given to him by Gabriel as a thanks for getting rid of the Radical Faction of the Seraphs that wanted to start the Great War again.

- Dragon Blessing: an ability mastered by Walith in his familiar form. he grants the user protection from high-level physical attacks and low-level magic attacks (any higher-level magic would cause damage nonetheless)

- Balance Breaker: in this form, Gabriele will move be able to strenghten the damage done by any weapon in his arsenal by 50%. Walith himself stated he could get toe to toe with the 4 great satans, except for Beelzebub. Will also be invulnerable to holy weapons attacks despite being a devil.

- Norse Magic: due to Baldur and Freya's teaching, he can use Norse magic, mainly defense-oriented (like Eihvaz)

- Yggdrasil Blessing: due to him fighting bravely to rid Yggdrasil of its corruption, he received this 'blessing'. With it, he can manipulate earth and wind. He just has to chant "Yggdrasil Blessing: (action)" and the elements in question will react accordingly

Equipment: 9mm Beretta handgun with enchanted Holy Water and Devil Magic magazines; M4 assault rifle; M24 SWS sniper rifle.

- Juggernaut Drive chant:

I, WHO AM ABOUT TO AWAKEN,

AM WHO DEFIED LAWS OF NATURE,

AND WAS FORSAKEN BY MY CHILDREN.

IN DIRE DAYS, IN DESPERATE SITUATIONS

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM!

We're also having a harem in this story, with the girls from the SC - and Kuroka, because of our backstory with her - because why the fuck not. Also, our best pal will be Saji because in my opinion he's underrated as a character. We'll leave the ORC - except Koneko - to the Red Dragon Pervert.

FUTURE PEERAGE (i plan on giving him a peerage after my non-canon Norse Gods Arc)

- Kiyotaka Ayanokoji (queen, mutated piece) - sacred gear Eyes of Darkness

- Xenovia Quarta (knight) - wielder of Durandal

- Rossweisse (knight)- former valkyrie

- Yukino Yukinoshita (bishop)

- Hachiman Hikigaya (Rook x2)

- Arisu Sakayanagi (bishop, mutated piece) - sacred gear Divine Providence

- Karma Akabane (pawn x4) - holder of the Sapphire Dragon Benta

- Nagisa Shiota (Pawn x3) - Sacred Gear Controller of Beasts

- Yui Yuigahama (Pawn x1)

VARIATIONS IN SONA'S PEERAGE

- Jaime Mendez (OC, pawn x3)- holder of the Sacred Gear Replica. 

VARIATIONS IN ISSEI'S PEERAGE (UPDATE AS OF 26.09.2021)

- Kuroka (Rook)

- Asia (bishop)

- Saji (x7 Pawn)