6

Instead of waking up to see your dog, you saw a naked guy/woman in your bed but you were really tired from staying up till late so you went back to sleep.

Time skip.

You woke up and was awake now, you thought about her the dream looked so real but it shouldn't be, no one is this perfect and even if someone did come in here, how? You went to check around for signs of break in but there was none. Knew it, it was a dream. No one can be this perfect.

Or so you thought. After asking your friend who is one of the people that can turn into certain animals, and him/her finding out from a wizard that a person with the ability to turn into certain animals was cursed and could only turn into a dog, which is not in the list of the certain animals that they can turn into.

You looked at your adopted dog which you found behind the bush in a park and told them you knew it's them they then turned back into their human form forgetting they would become naked. Quickly, you turned away as they blushed and you passed them some clothes to wear.

Oh damn, how can someone be so hot? So he/she is actually real... then, all of a sudden, a thought came to your mind. Wait.. this..means that he/she has seen me naked.. You thought about it and blushed but you decided to try your best to not think about it.

After asking him/her how they'd turn into their human form and decided to not stay in dog form like the other nights, you found out that they transformed without knowing as they were too tired after accompanying you by your side as you did your project.

Then he/she suddenly confessed that will staying with you, he/she actually has fallen in love with you and asked if you would want to be their boyfriend/girlfriend.. You told them that you had to think about it even though in your heart, you realised that you also actually have fallen in love with them too, whether they were in human form or dog form.

Time skip: After a week

You decided that you can't keep this inside your heart anymore and it was time to tell them. You called him/her beside you and confessed to them.

"Uhm.. I don't know how to say this so.. IhavefalleninlovewithyoutooandIdon'tcarewhetheritisyouinyourhumanformordogform"

You said quickly and then told them that they could go now as you turned back to being shy, that was the reason why you didn't reply them, it was because you were too shy.

"S-so, you l-love me too?"

"Y-yes, I've fallen for you too.."

You replied as your cheeks started turning red. It was when he/she suddenly put their head on your shoulder.

"Thank you for loving me back, baby"

You heard the b word and blushed, baby you turned to them and they suddenly pecked your cheek causing you to turn as red as a tomato. You hid in their chest as they embraced you.

"Baby..." you said and blushed again.