4

As you reached the library, you walked in to find your partner for your project work and you waved towards them and rushed there happily as he/she is also not only your project work partner but also your boyfriend/girlfriend. As you started working, your gears in your brain started working like it always does. While thinking deeply in thought, you didn't realize that your boyfriend/girlfriend was looking at you grinning because they had an idea. All of a sudden, you felt a leg brush yours. It was of course none other than your boyfriend/girlfriend. Being the person you are, you know your heart can't take it and you moved your leg away thinking it was an accident and ignoring what just happened but then, his/her leg brushes yours again and they turned to look at you with a smile and you realised that it was on purpose as you started turning red from being the easily shy person you are.

He/she smiled and went back to studying but even though you might get shy easily, you are also a competitive and playful person so you decided that you will get him/her back and brushed their leg back, but also, rubbed his/her thigh with your hands for a few times. You were shy, you knew it was weird to be rubbing your boyfriend's/girlfriend's thigh especially in the library. But they didn't expect your actions so they looked back at you and their cheeks started to burn.

But the two of you are a competitive pair so he/she decided that you were not going to win him/her and tangled your legs with him and rubbed your thighs back and moved closer to you as he smirked at you looking at how your red your face got.