SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART

Comenzar desde el principio

Jungkook's father is very concerned about his son-in-law. Yoojung is really lucky. Just like Taehyung dad's who loves me so much, he looked even more considerate of me than his own son. Usually it's like that, father-in-law will seem to love his daughter-in-law more than his own son. Likewise with the mother-in-law who will seem to love her son-in-law more than her own daughter.

Jungkook just nodded "Yes, Appa", waved his hand and the two of us walked out.

------------

Taehyung-ssi, don't forget. TONIGHT.

Taehyung hit his head after reading Yoojung's text. Ah, he almost forgot. But how? Taehyung started racking his brains. This is being since 3 days. We don't talk much to each other. Wouldn't it feel awkward if he suddenly asked me a candle light dinner?

Taehyung who saw me was still fast asleep, immediately got up from the bed which creaked due to the movement he made. Not wanting to wake me up, Taehyung moved very carefully and slowly.

Making breakfast was the easiest thing to apologize to me. For some reason, he still feels proud to speak directly and start a conversation about the latest debate that occurred.

Taehyung makes kimbap and herbal tea that have been arranged neatly on the dining table. Write something down on a piece of paper and leave it near the food. When looking at the clock on the wall it was 07.30.

"Usually soon Sohyun will come down, I'd better just take a shower first", headed for the guest bathroom downstairs.

I came down with my coat and bag in my hands. It stopped when I saw that the breakfast set was ready on the dining table. I approached and read a piece of paper that said ...

Hyun, I'm sorry .. if you forgive me, answer this question.

Wanna date with me tonight?

YES OR NO

I spread my gaze in all directions, looking for the figure behind this all the mastermind. But I didn't find anyone. I pulled a chair on the dining table, tried the kimbap made by my husband's hand. While writing my reply on the piece of paper.

My cell phone rang, I got news from the office that the afternoon meeting will be moving forward in 1 hour. Not having time to thank Taehyung directly, I quickly left the house feeling happy.

Taehyung came out of the guest room with a pretty fresh face. Headed straight to the dining table and smiled after seeing the answer he wanted.

---------

JUNGSHIK RESTORAN. 7 P.M

"Tae, you said wanted a date? But why we are here?"

"Is candle light dinner not including a date, Hyun?"

I hold back my laughter, "But this isn't like our dating style hehe"

"Just, one time. I want to eat well. They say this restaurant has 2 Michelin stars"