Brie's POV-

I was sitting in my room listening to music when I heard a knock at my door. I sighed and walked out of my room to open the door. When I opened it I was instantly dragged out into the hallway. Although the culprit didn't look threatening at all. 

"That hurt." I complained look him in the eye. 

"Sorry" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. The boy's curly hair falling slightly over his eyes as he talked.

"Well, I was bored and I wanted to hang out with someone." I laughed at the boys stupidity. 

"Okay fine, what do you want to do then? And don't say ice skating, it's summer." B

"I wasn't gonna say that! Can we go to the beach?" I mentally sighed, that meant prancing around half naked on extremely hot sand. I knew the boy wouldn't mind tho, I swear he thought he was allergic to clothes. 

"Fine, but you have to wear shorts your size this time." Last time we went swimming he wore a pair of really tight shorts just to show off his ass, I mean not that I looked but he didn't have a bad ass. 

"No fair!" He pouted. 

"If you wear shorts your size I'll go in the water with you." I bribed. His eyes lit up and he said~

"Really?" I nodded, mentally cursing now I would have to go in the water. I absolutely hated the water, it reminds me of the time in Grade 9 when QX made we try and drown one of my fellow class mates. It didn't work, which I was grateful for but that didn't mean I wasn't in trouble. I got a months detention and 6 weeks community service from the principle, which I thought was bad until QX got his hands on me. I'm not even gonna say what they did. But I will say it wasn't pretty.

"Yay! Go get your things and meet me at the bakery in 30 minutes, I've got to go get Nialler!" The boy squealed. Niall was coming too, great. I hadn't seen him since the incident and I wasn't looking forward to it. I was sure he would either hate me or ask me heaps of questions about what was happening and I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. 

"Ok, bye Haz, I'll see you later." I said waving goodbye to the curly haired boy. Did I mention it was Harry? No, oh okay. I walked back into my apartment and sat down on the couch. What do you need to go to the beach? I hadn't been in ages. I quickly called Liam asking what you bring to the beach. It sounded kinda pathetic but I felt like he might know. 

 "Hey Liam? Iv'e got a problem" B

 "Oh no, what is it? Are you alright?" L

"No, me and Harry are going to the beach, WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE BEACH?" B

"Seriously? Have you not been to the beach before?" L

"I have, just not in ages, I need help. And I only have half an hour." B

"Ok, what do you have already?" He asked.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing! I'm hopeless" I practically  yelled into the phone.

"Okay, start with getting a bag, ok." I knew he couldn't see but I nodded and headed into my room and picked out my beach bag. "Got one?" 

"Yep." B

"Okay then, start by putting a towel in, then your swimwear, sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses."  
I put everything in my bad thanked Liam. I hung up the phone and zipped up my bag. I checked the time to see I had spent 20 minutes packing my bag. It took about a five minute drive or a 15 minute walk to get to the bakery. I usually walked but I didn't have the time so I decided to take the car instead.