Ch.11

◦•●◉✿ Medical Ninjutsu ✿◉●•◦

Haruno Sakura

"Where have you guys been?"

"We are women." Kakashi sighed.

"Where have you been?"

"Out."

"Out...?"

"You're repeating me." Sakura looked away, silently putting the fishes they had gotten in the sink for Tsunami who thanked her, before taking the fish Keiko had told her to keep.

"You do know it's almost 8 am?"

"I am aware."

"And we are currently on a mission, so unless you want me to use the 'captain of the mission' status on you, it's best you inform me."

"We were out getting food." She nods at Sakura who quickly lifts the fish in her hands to prove the female's point.

Kakashi nods, relieved nothing bad happened.

"Tsunami ." The black haired woman looks to the Uchiha.

"Yes?"

"Would you be willing to offer us a wooden plank for us to borrow?" She blinks.

"Of course! Just give me a second." She quickly walks out somewhere, while Keiko tells Sakura to take a seat beside her.

Soon, the mother returns with a wooden plank, handing it to the Uchiha who nods in thanks and places it in front of her. She grabs the fish and places it on the plank.

"What are you doing?" Kakashi rose an unamused eyebrow, wondering what the Uchiha was doing.

"Read your porn and leave us be." Sakura looks at her sensei, horrified. The mans only visible part of his face reddens completely as he attempted to hid behind his porn book.

"I-It's not porn."

"Hn." He wanted to punch or slap the child right now, but he was better than that...

At least...He thinks he is.

"Watch how I do this. I will explain so do not ask questions while I speak. Understand?" Sakura nods excitedly, placing her hands above the fish just like her new mentor had.

Kakashi's face had returned back to normal after a few minutes, and his usual pale face looked at the two as a sweat rolled down Sakura's face.

He raises an eyebrow.

Was it really that hard?

As if sensing what he was thinking, the young Uchiha snapped her eyes to the man.

"It's much harder than you think. You of all people should know not to assume."

Keiko:2
Kakashi:0

"Right..." 

"Continue Sakura. I will return and by the time I return your chakra should at least be green. Is that understood?"

"When does it usually turn green?" Sakura pants out slightly.

"After two days or so." The Uchiha looked back down at the girl before even the squeak she had planned to let out, could escape.

"I have high expectations for you. Even if Kakashi is surely an idiot for ignoring your immense chakra control and neglecting in teaching you, I will most definitely not. After all...It is his job as a sensei, though I can see he's not a very good one..." 

Keiko:3
Kakashi:0

An arrow strikes his heart, as he, -Although wouldn't admit it openly- had indeed planned on focusing on the boys only.

Thinking back on that decision he had made, he truly was quite a bad sensei was he not?

Sakura glanced nervously at the two before focusing back on the fish.And within two hours, the young female truly was able to change the chakra colour.

Walking back, Keiko was pleasantly pleased at the pinkettes progress, and while Kakashi didn't understand how hard it was, she did.

It did take her a year to finally be able to use medical-ninjutsu.

This kid could become better than a pro in only a few years with her almost photographic memory and chakra control. She excused the girl for the day and placed the fish in the sink, saying she would catch a fresh one tomorrow.

When the boys returned, they didn't expect Sakura to look so tired.

Was medical-ninjutsu that hard? They thought.

Yes. Yes it is.

Chapter End~

(Edited May 14th, 2021 :D)