"Well.." Elizabeth cleared her throat, suddenly becoming uncomfortable amongst the men with a deep blush rising to her cheeks as she once again tried to find her sound reason to speak to them all. "I cannot hold the title, I am not strong enough to back a pack and that is where Alex falls into place. It is my intention to release the title to him.. but in doing so, I wish to offer an olive branch to all parties within the room. As you know, or I'm sure you have heard the whispering, I am to officially be declared Luna of Shaded Mountain."

"Elizabeth." Jason whispered lightly in her direction, sensing where she was going and definitely not liking it.

Her resolve firmed and she pushed forward with her words. "And though it does not make up for the lives lost by any of the members of your packs-" his deep green eyes darting over in a hard glare as she pressed forward. "We would like all in present company to attend the ceremony, and join in the celebration, which can also coincide with peace among all of our packs." She said firmly, her hazel eyes only glancing over to Jason's leaning form which was in clear disagreement with her words, before looking around to all the eyes taking in her invitation.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Keith said with a nod.

"I as well would like to attend." Terry said with a nod and a firm stroke of his beard.

"Looking forward to it, Elizabeth." Skylar said with a smirk, supplying her with a subtle wink.

"Do we have a fucking problem, Skylar?" Jason questioned abruptly, a clear venom in his tone and darkened eyes.

"I thought we had just found a resolution, Jason." The Floridian Alpha replied cooly still holding that smirk, enjoying the reaction he was brewing from the opposing pack leader.

"Jason.." Elizabeth spoke softly, with a hand reaching out to gently grab at his bicep, her eyes pleading for him to not undo the peace she had just brought about. Knowing a room full of Alphas was not always going to be perfect, but hoping he would find reason to quell his unnecessary jealousy for the greater good. He gave her a frustrated side glance, and his outward demeanor relaxed, but inside he was still fuming.

"See, unmerited? I think not." Skylar laughed  to himself with his careful low words. Not caring if he continued to provoke the other Alpha as he was unconcerned about his prowess, he holding his own equal strength. "Look at the woman, who can quell mighty men." His hand shifting towards Elizabeth with an open palm, as the other Alphas all looked over once again to the beautiful blonde. His words, a compliment outwardly, but a targeted insult directed to Jason. His light green eyes full with their own leisure, being met with hard green eyes filled with immense dislike.

"I think you're a very fortunate and lucky man, Jason." Terry said with a deep nod, calling an end to the subtle remarks by Skylar for the moment. "What a strong Luna you have been bestowed with. One who knows how to bring about peace when needed." He said shifting back in his chair and giving a side glance to Skylar in a disapproving manner. "There is not many people, male or female, who could exude such a confidence when speaking to the table surrounding them at present."

"Agreed." Rowan said with a firm nod, and a warm smile given to Elizabeth, before giving a side glance of dislike to Skylar as well.