Let me sleep...

This chapter is super short as I do not feel it today. I'm so sorry. Hate to disappoint but I have run myself dry.

Good news though: My book is already underway! Today I started designing the cover [instead of doing homework] and now I got 2 drafts done! Yay!

As I was at it, I made a pretty cool pfp as well that I will now be using.

I have decided that I will be making my own covers from now on, so don't panic if in a day or so the cover to this story changes.

If you'd like a sneak peak on the story cover art:

Like I said, work-in-progress.

If you care, I'm too cheap to buy some fancy app to make things like these as well as the fact that I do not know what sites do this type of thing. I used Microsoft PowerPoint like the cheap shit I am.

Let me tell you, patience is key when you do those because  getting the perfect amount off when cutting the background probably took me an hour alone adding up all of them ;-;

Anyway, on to the story!

---------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day Special

TimMari

Tim and Mari were well known as insomniacs. So generally people tried to get them to sleep. So when Tim politely declined movie night they were all bewildered when he informed them he was going to bed.Then when Marinette came skipping out of the kitchen, taking Tim's arm as they both trudged, the usual tiredness seeping out of them, well-hidden on Marinette's part though, they just knew the world was ending.Everybody knew that they don't sleep much, so when they went to bed early to, you know, actually sleep, they were royally pissed when someone decided at the ass crack of dawn to come barging in their shared bedroom and start jumping on the bed, effectively waking them up, setting them in a foul mood.They look at the person bouncing on their bed only to come face to face with Jason's infamous shit-eatting grin."Morning lovebirds!" Jason sang as he leapt from the bed laughing evilly as he saw the fury on the twos faces at being woken up when they finally, finally, were able to sleep and would have slept in as well."What do you want Todd," Tim said in a voice cold as ice as he glared at the older boy, probably learnt that from Damian.Jason actually gulpt and backed towards the door at Tim's face."Uhhh....breakfast..." Jason said as he got to the door, "breakfast is ready."And with that he bolted. They saw Dick as he walked past their room, he quickly glanced inside to see the young lovers sleeply sitting up lookig as if they were plotting murder. Dick sighed before he started running down the hallway, his voice echoing across the manor as he yelled."JASON! WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE THEM UP!?!?!"Tim and Marinette looked towards one another with the same thoughts written clear as day on their faces as they nodded in silent agreement.Jasonn Todd would die.After they woke up of course.Tim and Marinette laid back down, snuggling under their weighted blanket, Tim pulling Marinette against him as they once again let themselves drift off into a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------------

I warned ya. Its short. I'm tired. Oh look a window.

*The author has died*