My Lil Demon

Valentine's Day Special

Daimianette

It was Saturday. It was the middle of August so the weather wasn't too hot and wasn't too cold yet. The usually gloomy clouds of Gotham seemed to evanesce as a little Parisian walked the market town streets, the sun shining down on her, but her cheerful aurora still outshining it. Damian watched his beautiful girlfriend as she practically skipped down the streets looking for the next shop they'd visit.

Since it was such a lovely day and the weather allowed for it, Marinette and Damian decided they'd go out shopping. Well, Marinette needed fabrics so she pestered and begged Damian until he yielded and agreed.

It took him all of 5 minutes to concede to the girl. He was getting better and better at it.

Tim overheard their conversation about going out and simply invited himself along. As in they were getting in the car and he just plopped himself in the back with a coffee and watched them owlishly until Marinette shrugged and told Damian to start driving. So Drake was tagging along behind, watching them like a creep. He seemed to have the idea that Damian and Marinette's relationship was some romcom to entertain him. Jason would occasionally join in on his stupidity adding his own two cents, but it was mostly Drake. Greyson would sometimes coo if they did something cute, but mainly let them be seeing as Damian was finally opening up.

So Damian Wayne was walking around a crowded market place following a tiny bluenette as she bounded from one store to the next like an excited puppy, Tim securing the back with an amused grin plastered on his face as he watched the scene unfold with his ever present coffee.

They had just exited the eighth store that morning and were quickly tailing the Parisian when suddenly she was out of Damian's view, blocked by a tall man who had ran into him. Damian, rather rudely, glared at him for that while the man just grunted and walked away, but those precious 30 seconds of distraction was all it took for the ravenhead to lose track of his girlfriend. His eyes widened in panic as he scoured the area, looking for the familiar head of blue hair and the bright traffic light jacket that was based off his Robin suit.

Damian couldn't spot his lovely Angel anywhere in the crowd and ran back towards his older brother, trying to hide his panic even though all he could hear was the blood in his ears and the sound of his rapidly beating heart and was that heavy breathing his? Oh yes it is. He wasn't doing the best job at hiding it then. The boy couldn't find it in himself to care at the moment as he launched himself to Tim's side.

"Drake, it seems I've lost my ang...I've lost Marinette in this dreaded crowd," Damian informed his brother before adding under his breath, "I'm getting worried."

Tim nods his head in understanding.

"Alright," he says, eerily calm for the situation at hand. He tips his head back and dumps the rest of his drinkable, caffeinated god into his mouth and throws away the cup before cupping his hand over his mouth and yelling, "MARINETTE SUCKS!"

They wait for any sign of Damián's angel and Tim's soon to be sister in law, when Damian finally gets the guts to ask her no one cares if he's only 17, and nothing happens.

They both glance around, scanning the crowds for their little friends not seeing her.

Tim nods his head and says, "Ok then," he once again cups his hands over his mouth and in the same volume as before shouts, "DAMIAN SUCKS!"

Damian looked at his older brother unamused.

"Drake it didn't work the first time it will not..." Damian was cut off by someone punching their way through the crowd toward them.

An angry ball of adorableness stood in all her 5'2 inch glory, her cheeks and chest puffed out looking like an angry kitten trying to be intimidating. It was the death glare in her eyes that had people scared.

"FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT MY LIL DEMON! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" Marinette threatened Tim who shrunk back, very much afraid, "DON'T YOU ASK FOR DESERTS FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS!"

Damian chuckled at Tim's devastated look at being denied Marinette's amazing treats. He looked at him pleadingly, begging for mercy. Damian just smirked. Revenge for third wheeling has finally arrived.

"Thank you for defending my honor my Angel," Damian said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against his chest which immediately calmed her down. He pressed a chaste kiss against her cheek.

"Of course my Demon," Marinette told him, leaning her head back so she could see him giving him a loving smile.

Damian leaned down and captured her lips in a sweet, chaste kiss before pulling away, taking her hand in his and giving it a gentle tug.

"Anywhere else Angel?" Damian asked.

Marinette's eyes once again lit up in childish joy and started dragging him along to places he would not dream of going but was willing to go and even enjoy it if it meant being with her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yay another chapter!

Ok so I realized yesterday that the chapter I posted was actually chapter 13. Which means today is chapter 14.

My goal was to post consistently for 13 days straight and I've accomplished it! Yay!

I have 12 assignments left for this week. Can I finish it before Monday?

*Person off screen* Depends. How much will you procrastinate.

*Me* Fuck off

Also suggestions for what Jon's nickname would be for JonxMarixDami is still open if you'd like to contribute! Anything you think will fit is welcome!

Person A: *loses B in crowd* Hey C, I can't find B anywhere. I'm getting worried.

Person C: Alright *cups mouth* PERSON B SUCKS

Person B: *Nothing*

Person C: Ok...THEN PERSON A SUCKS

Person B: *punches their way through crowd* FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT MY LIL DEMON?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!

Person A: Found them.