𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 16𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

The loud bang sounded through the whole abandoned building. I walked off, resting my finger on the side of the gun. I walked a bit before jumping in my car and pulling off. I put the gun under my seat and took my jacket off since I turned on the heater.

"The last one, yea?" Fathan asked as I relaxed and nodded my head. Picked up the shell cases and cleaned up. Didn't touch nothing for them to find finger prints and they can't find shoe prints cause I wasn't wearing none. Socks and buku disposable shoe covers.

I used a bullet that wasn't even made for the gun I have and even if they do find the body they can't tell who it is cause the face is no longer recognizable. My phone started ringing and I answered since it was Fallon.

"Whea you at?" He said sleepily. "Coming home right na, baby." I responded, turning off on the exit to the house. "Kay...Fathan wit you?" He asked mumbling. Ion understand why he won't just go to sleep without me there.

"Yea and go to sleep. I'll wake you up when I get home." I said as Fathan sung along to some dumbass rap song on the radio. "No, imma stay up." He said. Bet if I stay quiet long enough imma hear his breathing n shit.

A few minutes later we made it to the house. As soon as I walked in, I stumbled back from Fall jumping on me. "Carryin his heavy ass like nothin." Fathan said looking at Fallon and shaking his head. I put my hands under his thighs and lifted him up some since he was right on top of my shit.

"He aint even heavy." I told Fathan while kissing Falls jaw. He had his eyes closed, probably already asleep. "Yes he is, even Pharaoh lighter than him. He probably ain't heavy to you cause you stronger than me." He responded as I walked into the kitchen.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I took Sagira out Sonds arms when he stopped walking. We was inside the ghetto Walmart since they got what we needa get and it was the closest one to the house. She sucked on her pacifier while playing with the strings to my hoodie.

"Why tha fuck is you hea?" Somebody said making me turn and tilt my head a little. I sighed and turned back around once I saw it was Xavier. Sonder aint notice since he was too busy trying to figure out which kind of sugar we needed.

"So you ignoring me na?" He said making Sonder turn his head and look at him. All Xavier had to do was continue his shopping but he always gotta be petty and say some shit. He continued talking and saying some shit about me being a hoe and won't let him see his daughter.

I put Sagira in his arms, knowing he won't swing while holding her. Xavier was still talking and coming closer so I pushed Sond infront of me and started walking. It's too early for this shit. This Walmart and ion need get kicked out for arguing.

-

"If you drop my child, I'm beatin the fuck out chu." I said, looking at Fathan throw her up in the air and catch her. "I aint, damn." He replied. I took the macaroni out the oven and sat it on the stove by the pork chops I fixed.

"The food done?" Fathan said walking to look over my shoulder as I nodded. Sagira looked at me since I was taking a sip of my water. She act like I'm drinking juice or some shit. I held my cup up to her mouth and tilted it so she could drink some.

I fixed her a small bowl of macaroni and water cause she had juice earlier before fixing Sonder his plate. He was knocked out, sleeping hard as hell and snoring. I walked inside the room with his plate and sat it on the nightstand before looking at him.

I squatted, hearing my knee pop which woke him up. That shit was loud as hell. He looked at me, confused while squinting his eyes. "Fuck was that?" He muttered, sitting up and instantly grabbing his plate.

"My knee." I responded, picking up his fork and taking a bite of his macaroni as he ate his pork chops. Gave him two since he act like I don't be feeding his buff ass. "Shit was loud as hell baby. You aight?" He asked taking a bigass bite out of the pork chop and macaroni.

He gon end up choking and I know he aint starving cause I fixed him somethin to eat before he went to sleep. I hummed and used the bed for support to stand up. Gettin old. He was mumbling something under the lines of good and fuck.

I shook my head and walked out the room. "You washed?" I asked Fathan watching as he shook his head. "I told yo brightass to wash today cause ion need you trynna wash later. You realize this aint Germany and we don't have a hot water heater that be lasting for 2 days straight." I continued while spraying spic n span that I mixed with bleach on the counter.

"Go put yo clothes in the wash right quick." I said as he nodded his head and got up. Why I feel like I got 4 kids instead of 1. I wiped the counters off and started cleaning the dishes that somehow got in the sink after I left.

Gira was babbling and giggling to herself as she ate. A few minutes later Fath came back from the laundry room and put his empty plate in the sink while I washed dishes. "Nigga use them paper plates. Bought them shits for a reason." I said, hitting him.

"Yo fuckin hands is wet, that shit hurt." He frowned, rubbing his arm. Pharaoh laughed, clowning him while he ate. I dried my hands once I finished cleaning the dishes and the sink.

I be feeling like a maid sometimes.