𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1𝐬𝐭, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Ion understand what I'm hea fo, Officer." I said, moving my hands that were in handcuffs. He just looked at me before rolling his eyes and walking towards me.

"Dont fuckin touch me." I said, looking at his hand that tried to grab on to my arm. "I can walk my damn self." I mumbled before standing up out my seat and following him to the door.

I scratched my head as I followed him down the corridor. These handcuffs hurt, these shits is slicing my skin open. Fuck he put em so tight for.

Wonder what my babies doin right now. He probably gon be pissed when he see me though. I hummed the lyrics to one of Nao's songs as I smiled.

I was in the store getting some shit that Fallon told me to get before these two lanky ass officers and another officer but he was overweight as hell, gunned me down for some damn reason and cuffed me up before putting me inside a police car.

I mean I got in myself cause ion like these mothafuckas touching all up on me. Aww shit, I forgot to see what kind of bread he wanted.

Wonder where they put my phone and wallet at. Did I accidentally kill somebody, ion remember. Wait nevermind, nigga said I'm a suspect for the murder of somebody ion know. If this the case why they just now arresting me.

We continued to walk until I saw a sign that said solitary confinement. "Well shit." I muttered, holding my hands together.

I looked around while we walked down the hall of cells. Was I supposed to show up for court or some shit. "Before you put me in this shit, what the fuck did I do?" I asked, stopping in my tracks.

He turned around and sucked his teeth. "You're convicted of murder for the death of Damian Smith. If we can't find any evidence you will be released and if we do you're going to be facing 6 years for 2nd degree. The most you will spend in here is 6 months, thats only if we can't find any evidence." He responded as I nodded my head.

He grabbed his keys and took my handcuffs off before putting me inside the confinement. "Fuck imma do wit a bible?" I mumbled, seeing it on the table.

Might as well get comfortable. I took my hoodie off since they let me keep my clothes but took everything else. A small slit window by the bed. A book shelf over the bed with buku religious books and some non-religious ones.

A desk and chair, papers and pencils. A small TV that sits on the desk and a toilet and toilet paper. And a sink with a mirror. The bed had about 3 pillows and a few blankets. And one of them bar things that them niggas be doin pull ups on.

I should've stayed inside today. I laid on the bed, grabbing a book before turning in my side as I started reading. "These days finna be boring as hell." I muttered.