𝓛𝓪𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓸 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓸 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

❝𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮'𝓼 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 – 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓹.❞

Marilyn Monroe

I get out of the passenger side of Robby's van. Which I've now realized smells like weed and beer. We wave to each other as I slightly pull up the large pants he gave me to wear since I stayed over at his place last night and didn't have any clothing to wear to school. 

He gave me blue jeans and a graphic t-shirt

He gave me blue jeans and a graphic t-shirt. He also let me use his shower so don't worry I don't stink. 

I walk into the school with all eyes on me. Well aware of Greg and I's dismay. I guess we had become some sort of toxic power couple around here...

~

I enter the cafeteria and see Samantha LaRusso and Kyler arguing. I've heard about the drama going on between them and their fun at the movie theater. But soon Mr. Lover boy is kicking ass. By this time I'm with Eli and Demetri, watching the shit show. Not gonna lie... It's pretty badass. 

Finally and surprisingly... Miguel has knocked every one of Greg's friends out with a lunch tray. Where is Greg?  I look around at the students filming and recording the fight trying to spot him. But he's nowhere to be seen. I haven't answered any of his texts or returned his calls. What's the point?

~1 Day Later~

*Text Message from Dante*

*Come over 2 Robby's*

I'm curling my hair (If you already have curly hair or can't curl your hair ignore this) with one hand and replying to Dante's text with the other; struggling to do both and almost dropping the hot iron. *Pick me up* *Drop the Addy* *(insert address)*

I unplug the curling iron and mist my hair lightly with hairspray not rushing to get ready. I walk into my room and put on socks and a pair of converse. Greg is still trying to contact me. Begging for forgivnes. Threatening me and Robby. Anything you can imagine but he gets no response. I'm sure he's going to show up to my work again on my closing nights so I ordered some pepper spray and a comb knife. It's like a knife disguised as a comb.

*Honk Honk*

I rush to the door and lock it on my way out. I get into the back of Dante's rusted car since Andre is sitting in the front with him, "Hey guys".

We leave to Robby's.

"Hey, Y/N. I heard that Robby's getting a job" Andre tells while playing with a pair of sunglasses. I lean forward now intrigued, "Where?" Dante answers this time, "I think that car dealership, LaRusso or whatever." I nodded as we pull up to Robby's apartment building and walk inside making small talk as we near his door.

Dante and Andre both knock at Robby's door. He answers hastily, "Quit it-" But his face softens when he notices I'm beside them. They leave my side and barge into the room laughing, "What's up Queen?" "Suh, dude"

Robby holds the door open for me, "Hey Y/n" "Hey Robby. Nice uniform" I say noticing his tight fit clothing, which I'm not used to him wearing.

I come inside as Dante and Andre make themselves at home, going through Robby's pantry.

"Come on. Don't eat all the cereal again." Andre turns around almost offended, "You keep buying it, we gonna eat it. We gotta fuel up." I laugh standing beside Robby. He wraps an arm around me while Dante explains their plan, "We gonna hit an amazon truck." Andre continues, "Yeah, we gonna get our hands on some big old packages." They both laugh and eat Capitan Crunch cereal, "Ya'know Dante's favorite pastime." Dante laughs, "Go grab your man purse so we can go," Robby moves his hand to the small of my back, "I've got work," Andre rolls his eyes, "I thought that was a joke," They continue to laugh and playfully make fun of Robby, "Listen when my dad realizes I'm working for LaRusso he'll lose his shit."

~

*New Message From Robby 'First day was 💀'* 

*Tell me about it*

*So basically-*