𝓗𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂𝓼 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

❝𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮'𝓼 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼. 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓭𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽?❞

Marilyn Monroe

I woke up that morning with a toned arm lazily wrapped around me. I couldn't see his face but I could recognize the back of his head, Robby. I start to remember the events of last night... revenge sex is sick as hell. I turn around slowly to look at my clock 7:30

I bolt upward knocking Robby's arm off of me. I have 30 minutes until class starts... I get up naked. Shuffling through my clothing as Robby starts to sit up. I have to be ready by 7:20 to drive Hailee and Miguel. I pick out this outfit... 

(If you don't like it change it lovely and if you don't have long hair or it just doesn't apply to you skip it babe) 

Not having time to shower I pin my messy sex hair up with a large brown hair clip. I turn around to see Robby, still naked, cuddled up with my blanket with messy hair from last night watching me get dressed, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smiles and turns around grabbing my poloroid camera and quickly taking a picture of me while I pull my shirt over my breasts. "HEY!" He laughs skaing the freshly ejected polorioid. "I'm definitely keeping this" I smirk coming over by him on the bed, "Oh really" I say slowly getting closer to his face, "Everywhere I go" He responds in a raspy voice. I kiss him softly pulling my fingers through his hair to the ends, "You should get a hair cut" I suggest. We pull away and I get up again grabbing my phone, "Maybe I will" he says getting up and pulling his boxers on. 

I sit on my bed watching him dress, "Make sure you're out by 9, leave through the window-" He stops me kissing me again sweetly, "ok ok.." He holds my face and looks into my eyes as if looking for something and kissing me again but for longer "I have to go," He nods. 

I leave through the front door with Hailee seeing Miguel leave his apartment at the same time. I walk over to him cupping his face a rubbing the bruise under his eye with my thumb, "What the hell happened to you?" I ask. He laughs, "Kyler"

~

On the way to school Miguel updated me on all the drama I missed on Halloween. Mainly just getting the crap beat out of him. Now I'm walking into the library seeing Miguel, Demetri, and Eli with Greg and Kyler. I avoided Greg in our first class, which I'm sure he expected. (Now it's homeroom) I walk up to them which they don't seem to notice- except Eli. He slightly glances at me before returning his anxious gaze back to Kyler. 

Kyler forcefully grabs Eli by the jaw mocking his face, "What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit" "I would" That's when they notice me Greg looks speechless and saddened when I meet his eyes. I march up to Eli and kiss him waiting for him to push me off when he doesn't and instead kisses me back I deepen the kiss knowing everyone around us was watching this. I pull back a string of spit connecting our lips. 

Kyler stutters trying to come up with a comeback, "W-well you would kiss anyone if you got the chance, slut!" He laughs to himself looking back at Greg for back up, but he's met with a fist in his face, Greg's fist

He stumbles cupping his eye, "What the hell man?" Greg steps up to him trying to intimidate him. I quickly tell Eli and the others to get out while they still can.

"Are you sure Y/N?"  Demetri questions. I nod, "I need to talk to Greg- Also Eli I'm sorry about tha-" He cuts me off as the others leave, "No don't apologize that was.... nice....- of you to stand up for me like that. He blushes deeply and rushes off after I smile at him. 

Greg is holding Kyler by his shirt threatening him, "Don't you ever- I mean ever call her a slut again." Kyler nods looking scared. "Do you fucking understand me?" Kyler stutters, "Y-yeah man-" Greg drops him as he runs away.

 Greg turns to me with his best attempt of looking sorry.

"We. are. over." I state.

"Pleas-" 

"O. V. E. R." 

Suddenly something catches his eye as he tugs at my shirt collar, "What the hell are these" shit. I realize that my neck was probably littered with hickeys that I didn't notice this morning. But this was the initial point of plan revenge sex

"Hickeys"