𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓲 - 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

❝𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓸 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓮. 𝓘𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝔂, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓮.❞

Marilyn Monroe

(TimeSkip)

I finished my shift at Stacy's tired as ever, today was strangely busy, "Bye Becky, I'm goin' home!" "See ya, Sweetie!" she replied in the back cleaning up and locking the store. I grabbed my classic roller skates by the strings that connected them and walked to the nearby gas station to get dinner. Walking in I walked to the refrigerator section and grabbed an iced coffee, when I turned around I saw Miguel, "Hey Miguel" He jumped, "You scared the crap out of me Y/N!" "Hehe sorry" 

If informed Miguel the night Greg and I started dating and even though they don't get along he still supported it. 

I walked over to Miguel who was in the medical section, "You ha-" "It's for my grandma!" "Sure Migue" "I'm serious!" I laughed at him as the store's door rang indicating someone else came inside. I walked to the front of the store with Miguel after grabbing a frozen dinner, "That's Mr. Lawrence!" he whispered and pointed to a blonde man arguing with the store's employee. 

After Miguel and Mr. Lawrence shared a few words he left and we both bought our stuff. As I pulled out a few dollars from today's tips I heard Miguel talking to a few boys, maybe some of his friends?  I took my two items in a bag, "Miguel" I walked up to him, "- I didn't know you guys were trying to get beer-" "Who's this chick" *whistles* "Let's get out of here Miguel" We ended up outside with them grabbing our stuff, no fucking way am I going to let these assholes treat us like this, They opened the Pepto and poured it on Miguel, "Leave him alone!" "Yeah what are you gonna do about it girl?" mocked the ugly guy with the tiny mohawk. I punched him in the nose, and it started bleeding, at the same time they threw Miguel on a hot red sports car, "Hey watch the car man!" "Who's this dude?" "Just leave the dork and his girlfriend alone," I spoke up, "We're not-" "Listened you've pissed off the wrong guy on the wrong day" Then he kicked the mohawk loser in the face, and continued beating up the rest of them. "That all you got ladies?" "Wo-". I looked behind Mr. Lawrence, "Behin-" Then the same guy started choking him but again he threw him to the ground. I turned to see police cars, who called the police? Suddenly one of the cops pepper-sprayed Lawrence in the face and Miguel tried to stop him as I just stood there kinda in shock. 

~

I threw the wet frozen dinner in the trash my appetite now ruined, walking to my room I finished drinking the iced coffee and striping from my work uniform which was a bright baby blue with white ruffles and a white apron, the classic 50's diner wear. I threw it in my hamper and put on some shorts and one of Grey's crewnecks.

If your wondering I call Greg Grey. I to the door down the hall knocking on it. A pretty brown-haired woman opened it, "Grey, your girlfriends here!"

"Grey?" I held in a laugh "Yeah, it's a nickname m-" "Ok Grey,"

I crippled onto my mattress closing my eyes when there was suddenly a pair of warm ones holding me. That's when my body finally untensed from the whole mini-mart incident and I began to sob. Turning around Greg looked at me worryingly, "What's wrong doll" "T-t-they harassed m-me and M-m-Miguel." I spend the night unloading the whole story to him and he comforts me lovingly, "I'm sorry you had to go through that doll, what a bunch of dicks"