𝓔𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

❝𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓸. 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽.❞

Marilyn Monroe

~A/N~

Before I start this chapter this is what Robby's room will look like,

-Many 80's band posters

-skater vibe

-messy asf

-some beer and monster cans on the floor

-one really big window that lets a lot of sun/moonlight in

-cozy and homey asf

-a really comfy bed

-records on the walls

-all of the walls are covered in stuff so you can barely see any of the actual wall.

-small but cute

-the bed is pushed against the wall like in the photo below. 

~Start here~

~Start here~

I'm barely able to lift my heavy eyelids. It could be because of the comfortable bed I'm in; curled up with soft blankets. It could also be the elbow I took to the eye prior tonight by my ex-boyfriend. 

I sit up against the bedboard of the bed I'm in. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

Looking around for the voice I see Robby sitting at the end of what I assume is his bed cleaning his bloody knuckles with a piece of cotton. He has a bruised eye and a swollen lip. He notices me starring at him, "You should have seen the other guy," 

I smile and uncover myself from his blankets, "Where's my phone?" He points to his bedside table where both are phones are charging.

I unplug mine and look through notifications: 28 missed calls from Greg, 15 messages from Greg, 1 message from dad, 1 message from Miguel, and Snapchat notifications. 

I lay my face onto Robby's shoulder behind him as I answer messages. 

'Where are you?' Dad  ¹ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵍᵒ. I text him back telling him I'm at a friend's which he responds with, 'Okay be safe love you'. 

'Do you know Aisha from school???' Miguel  ¹ ¹/² ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ. Which I respond with, 'Aisha Robinson?' 

Before I can even look at Greg's messages I feel Robby shift from under me. He's turning around and grabbing my phone from me, "What are you doing" Without answering me he gets up and goes into one of the two doors connected to his room. He leaves it open so I can see that it's his bathroom. He's gone from my view so I lay down in his bed getting comfortable again. 

Robby returns after throwing away the bloody pieces of cotton he used to clean his knuckles. I can see my phone bulging from the front pocket of his gray sweatpants and I roll my eyes. He comes to the side of the bed where I'm laying and grabs an older-looking laptop from under his bed. Before he can lay down next to me we can hear the door to his apartment opening.   

Robby seems to know who it is and grabs earbuds from his dresser. I listen to the sound of a sweet and probably drunk woman giggling and a more masculine voice as well. 

Robby gets in bed next to me and grabs his phone from its charger, "She brings a new guy home every week." I cover the both of us in the blanket and cuddle into his side so I can also see the laptop screen. It's kinda difficult since his bed is a twin size. I try and continue our conversation, "Your mom?" He nods handing me his phone. I hold it as he sticks the earbuds in the bottom and unlocks the phone with his fingerprint. "I'm sorry" He smiles tucking hair behind my ear, "Don't worry about me. Besides, it gets the bills paid and food on the table."

Without him having to tell me I already know he wants me to find use music to listen to so we can't hear his mom and her hookup in the other room. As I try to find his Spotify app he puts one earbud in his ear and the other in mine. 

I scroll through Robby's Spotify library as he clicks buttons on his laptop with an arm around me. He has 100 liked songs and follows a few bands. I decide on Nirvana since they're one of my favorites. 

(sorry if you don't like Nirvana babe)

And we relax and make fun of his dad and his Cobra Kai.

And fall asleep in each other's embrace.