Chapter 6-This Is Not the End

I can't believe that the Season Finale is already here!!! I am so glad that you all stuck around to read this! I will definitely continue this when Season 2 comes out. I am not going to say 'hopefully' because I KNOW it is going to happen. The producers must keep the MCU alive in any way possible!
Anyways. On with the chapter.
——————————————————————

"Let go of my brother!" Billy shouted while clawing at the rope around this throat, having it tighten.

    "Billy! Billy, stay still. Can you do that?" I asked him, making him look at me with fear in his eyes.

He nodded slightly. "Aunt Violet? Mom?"

"You're okay, baby. You're both going to be just fine." Wanda said to her son, glancing at me then back at Agatha; her hands pulsed with her red magic and her eyes blazed red with hatred and protectiveness.

"My powers work out here. Or did you forget that?" Wanda asked, her magic growing.

"On the contrary, I was hoping for it." Agatha sneered.

Wanda launched her magic at Agatha and it exploded against her chest, getting absorbed inside of her.

"Wanda! Your hand." I said, noticing her grey fingertips. "What did you do to her?!"

"I take power from those undeserving of it. It's kind of my thing." Agatha replied, dropping the ropes and clenching her fist, wrapping me up in invisible wires and dragging me in front of her.

"Violet! Let her go, Agatha!!" Pietro shouted.

"Oh, how quaint. Don't worry, dearie, I will let her go." She latched her hand onto my arm and I gasped as my magic flew from my body and was being absorbed by her, grey skin appearing on my fingers.

"Let her go!" Wanda ordered, a ball of her magic flying through the air and slamming into her, making her release me and have me fall from the sky.

Pietro used his super-speed and caught me in his arms, setting me on the ground and taking my face in his hands. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm fine, Pietro—Woah!" I ducked as Wanda flew backwards and smacked into the pavement, rolling and getting back up.

She looked at me, wiping blood from her mouth. "Take the boys inside."

"Mom! We want to help!" Tommy said, holding onto his brother.

"Then you can help by staying inside, boys." She said, flying up into the air to Agatha, who had just disappeared into thin air.

"Come on, boys. Your mom wants you to be safe." I said, ushering them inside and closing the door behind the four of us.

———

Billy, Tommy, and Pietro were watching me as I paced back and forth in the living room nervously, wringing my hands as the battle between Agatha and Wanda raged on in the town square.

"Aunt Violet. Is Mom going to be okay?" Tommy asked.

I looked towards the 10-year old and forced a smile. "Yeah, Tommy. Your mom is going to be just fine."

"How do you know?" Billy asked.

"Your mom is the strongest person I have ever met." I said, rubbing their arms and making them smile a little.

"Boys, can you go up to your room for a little bit? I want to talk to Violet for a second." Pietro said, standing up.

"Okay. Later," Tommy said, taking his brother's arm and zooming upstairs in a blue blur.