Chapter 1-Westview

Warning: spoilers for episode 3! If you haven't seen Wandavision, go watch it and THEN read this. If you choose to continue on and you haven't seen it, I warned you.

I came to Westview a few week ago, and I have seen more than a few odd happenings in my time at this town.

    I had found Wanda and Vision, and their....interesting life. Wanda had taken on being a housewife as Vision worked at a business marketing place which......we have no idea as to what he does.

"Geraldine! What a pleasant surprise that you just show up here unannounced." I forced a smile, slamming my hand against the kitchen door and hearing a thud and crash on the other end.

"Oh, Violet. Is Wanda here?" She asked, looking around my shoulder in question.

    "She is, actually. Just let me get her." I walked into the kitchen and helped Wanda up.

    "Ow. Woman, did you forget that I am pregnant?" She hissed.

    "I know. I'm sorry. I panicked." I said.

She waved me off and grabbed a plate of fruit, holding it in front of her stomach and walking out.

I walked out the back door and met up with Vision, Herb, and Agnes.

"Howdy, Violet. How's it going?" Agnes said in her usual chipper voice.

"Okay. Herb?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. We were just talking to Vision." He replied.

"Uh-huh. I figured that when you guys were talking." I replied, looking at Vision. "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure. Excuse me." Vision said to the two, walking back into the house through the back door with me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Something isn't right—" I was interrupted by an agonized scream and ducked as a pot flew through the kitchen.

"You okay?" Vision asked, whipping his head around as Geraldine rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a towel.

"Wanda is in labor. Get the doctor!" She said in a panic, sped-walking out of the kitchen.

"You go. I'll stay." I said to Vision, walking out to follow Geraldine.

Wanda looked at me and a smile appeared on her face. "Hey,"

"Hey, Wanda. Need any assistance?" I asked Geraldine, sitting on my knees next to Wanda.

"Yes. Try to keep her calm." She instructed.

"On it," I nodded, taking Wanda's hand and having her look at me. "You got this, Wanda. Everything is going to be just fine."

———

I smiled and squeezed Wanda's shoulder and smiling before walking outside with Vision and the doctor.

"I hope you have a good time on your vacation." Vision said as we walked down the steps of the porch.

"Ah. Yes. I don't we will get our vacation after all. Small town, you know. So hard . . . To escape." The doctor said and walked away down the sidewalk.

I looked at Vision in confusion at what happened and he shrugged, knowing just as much as I did.

"Hey, neighbors!" Agnes waved us over.

"Hey, Agnes. Herb. Sorry about earlier." I apologized.

"Oh, don't worry about it." Agnes said with a smile.

"Uh, Vision, is Geraldine in there?" Herb asked.

"Yes. Why?" Vision asked.

"Well, it's just that . . . Geraldine is different." He said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, she's new to town. She's not married." Agnes said.

"Well, that's not unusual." Vision said, looking at me.

". . . No home," Agnes said.

"What?" Vision asked, stepping closer as if he misheard. "No home?"

"She came here because . . ." Herb said, trying to find the right words. "She came here because . . . She came here because we're all . . ."

"She came here because we're all what? What are you trying to tell me?" Vision asked.

"She came here because we're all—"

Agnes whirled around. "Stop. We can't."

I touched her shoulder. "Agnes?"

She turned around and plastered her usual smile on her face. "Oh, would you look at the time. I'd better get home. See you, neighbors!"

I watched as Agnes got on her bike and rode off. Vision looked at me and we both rushed into the house, Vision turning back into his usual self.

"Wanda? Wanda, where's Geraldine?" Vision asked.

Wanda looked up, her back still towards us as she spoke. "Oh, she left, dear. She had to rush home."

I walked down the steps and walked up beside her, looking at her. "Wanda. Are you alright?"

She smiled and took my hand. "Why, of course. Why wouldn't I be, Violet?"

". . . No reason." I said, drawing my hand back.

This whole thing is inspired by Wandavision (obviously). This was the third episode. The chapters will be on each episode inside the alternate reality.