Chapter 4-Trust Issues

I walked around my house in a panic, tossing folded clothes across the room and talking to myself.

    "Crap, crap, crap, no. This can't be happening. Where is it?!" I said in frustration, running my hands through my dark hair.

    "This?" Pietro asked, holding up a random bra of mine. "Gotta say, Vi, this color does not compliment your skin."

I ran at him and tore it from his grasp, chucking it into the basket. "Pietro, how did you get in here?"

He chuckled and scratched his head. "Oh sure, you're concerned about how I got into your house and not that I just totally saw a bra of yours?"

"Well, there's that. But I also want to know that I don't have a creepy stalker every day." I said.

He shrugged and sat down on my couch, looking at me. "How's the eviction notice going?"

"Oh, that. Yeah, I need to start looking for a new place. I technically got evicted yesterday, but they let me stay another day. So, I'm homeless now." I said.

"You're not. You're staying at my place." He replied.

"What?"

"Yeah. I need some company at my place. I get lonely easily." He said, moving around and pulling out a pink bra, looking at me with raised eyebrows. "On one condition: that you don't leave your bras everywhere."

"Aaaaaaand I am making sure I put my clothes away before you get here." I said, taking it back and tossing it in with the other clothes.

"Deal?" He stood up, holding out his hand.

"Deal," I shook his hand and he smiled, twirling me and pulling me to his chest, winking.

I laughed and stepped away from him, brushing his silver locks from his chestnut brown eyes.

———

"Wanda, you need to take care of yourself." I said, moving out of the way as a chair changed forms again, handing her the bowl of cereal and sitting down next to her.

"I'm taking a self-quarantine day for myself." She replied, taking a bite. "Anything new happening with you?"

"Oh, yeah. I moved in with Pietro." I replied, shoving her shoulder when she smiled and winked.

"My OTP is happening." She said happily. "I wonder what will happen now that you two are living together."

    "Wanda! He's your brother!" I said in shock, laughing slightly. "Besides, nothing is going to happen. I've made it clear."

    "Mm, I don't know about that. Pietro was your two-year boyfriend, after all." She said with a smile.

    "Not that one. I think I would remember dating him." I said.

    "Unless someone erased your memories of him."

    ". . . I still remember dating him, Wanda. This Pietro is not—"

    Wanda placed her fingers on my temples and red sparked in my eyes, memories flooding back into my mind.

Wanda pulled her fingers back and looked at me

Wanda pulled her fingers back and looked at me. "Now you remember."

    "I-I really dated him?"

    "Your memories don't lie, Violet. They are real. You really did love my brother. Question is, do you love him now?" she asked.

    ". . . Yes. Yes, I do. I never stopped loving him." I smiled.

    "Then go tell him." she said with a smile.

    Without a second of hesitation, I stood up and ran out the door.

Cute chapter, no? Just a short and sweet chapter for y'all. Hope you enjoyed! Updates every Friday (As according to the show).