Ch.10

◦•●◉✿ Be Thankful ✿◉●•◦

Tuesday Morning

Blinking down at the young child who had bumped into the Uchiha, she watched as his eyes turned from curious, to fearful.

Confusion swirled in her eyes when he ran away away from her down the stairs and she could swear tears had begun to form in his eyes.

She shrugged it off and walked down the stairs, staring at the boy who clung to his mother and hid his face.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she couldn't help but wonder what she had done wrong until a snicker from her 'Sensei' caused her to question him.

"Did...I do something to him?" He snorts, reading his book lazily.

"If you count being intimidating, then yes. I suppose you did." She frowned, taking a seat next to him as he paused at her frown.

To tell you the truth, Keiko really liked kids.

Shocking, right?

She admired how so many were so carefree and free of any burdens. She didn't want children to be afraid of her, and she certainly didn't want to be so intimidating that a child would cry and run away from her just by glancing at her face.

Besides...

Wasn't that just rude?

"What's wrong, Keiko-Chan?" Sakura asked as the frowning Uchiha's face instantly turned back to being stoic.

"Hn." Tsunami smiled nervously and placed food down on the table.

Everyone instantly began digging in, except for the young Uchiha who activated her Sharingan to check for poison.

"What are you doing?" She blinked at the silver haired man, deactivating her sharingan and thanking for the food.

"A habit." With that, she proceeded to calmly chew the food giving a delighted hum.

"Could you teach me how to do that medical ninjutsu, later?" All eyes turn to the stoic Uchiha who looks at the girl before chewing once again with a nod.

"Hn." Sakura smiles excitedly and thanked the Uchiha who didn't even look at her.

"Can you teach me too, ttebayo!?"

"No." He pouts, wondering why she had said no when she barely does.

"Why not?!"

"I must only teach one. You have terrible chakra control and will need someone who is a professional to teach you." His face twists to one of offense.