Chapter 20 - Congratulations

Start from the beginning

"Can we tell anyone?!" Louis asked getting all excited again.

"I suppose, most of the family knows and well it's only about 2 and a half months to go, people are going to realise soon" Mum laughed before I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

I opened the twitter app and began typing.

I've had a great start to the new year already and that's made it even better! So so happy!!👶👶 #newbeginnings

I sent the tweet and also saw Louis had tweeted which made me laugh.

A girl and a boy, thank god! This is going to be brilliant!

I retweeted it before texting the girls in our group chat!

1 Message to Queens

Oh my god, my mum is just over 6 months pregnant!! And it's twins!!!! Shit I'm so excited!!!xxxxxx

I put my phone down remembering I was meant to be staying at Harry's tonight.

"Mum don't forget I'm staying Mollies tonight" I lied. I ran upstairs and started to pack, realising the time, 4:39, and telling Harry I would be there for 5. Woops.

I rushed getting ready and packing in like 2 minutes basically chucking so much into my bag.

"Right I'm heading off, I'll cya tomorrow" I said before walking out the door.

I quickly sent Harry a text asking him to pick me up down by the park which he accepted and I soon found myself in his range rover.

"Sorry I'm late, mum and dad had some news to tell us" I smiled as we were cruising along the roads to Harry's apartment.

"News?"

"Yeah, mums over 6 months pregnant" I laughed as he just looked shocked, but his expression soon turned to a smirk.

"How about we make one and they can grow up together"

"Harry I hope to god you're joking, I don't think my parents would be impressed with that" I laughed and he frowned in reply.

"I'll carry that for you" He said taking my bag as he pulled up to the apartment blocks and made our way inside.

We got in the lift and I pressed the button 6 before it made it way up the floors.

"Harry stop, we could get caught" I said as he planted kisses on my cheeks and neck.

"Oh come on Willow, this is the only remotely public place I can show my affection to you" He replied in between the soft kisses.

The bell soon rung and Harry removed his lips from me.

"You were lucky then" I said patting him softly on the chest as he just rolled his eyes at me and we made our way to his room.

"So I'm finally going to have my own tour of the Mr Harry Styles' apartment, I'm intrigued" I said leaning against the wall next to the front door as he fumbled around with his keys, unlocking the door.

It was true though, this was the first time I was going to Harry's on my own in four years.

"You are, I'll give you the special tour if you like?" He asked raising his eyebrow, following me into his.

"And what's that then?"

"Well, do you want it or not?" He asked smirking.

"Er, I do but is it good?"

"You'll just have to wait and find out" He said as I jokingly glared at him, "but yeah, I think you'll enjoy it from previous experiences" He said making me smirk even though I was trying to hold it back.