"I can't do this anymore," Harry said slowly, parting from you and standing limply in front of the three of you. He looked exhausted, as if he ran seven times around the school carrying Hagrid on his shoulders. His shoulders dropped, and his back was slouching horribly. His tears were streaming down his face, landing with a drop on the floor. He wiped off his face, suddenly his energy coming back to him. 

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore? Do what?" Ron interrogated, looking extremely nervous now. 

"This, Ron." Harry shook his head. "So many people have died, I don't want anymore people to die around me." 

"They chose to stay here, Harry," Hermione reasoned, trying to add sympathy in her voice but her voice was absolutely hollow. 

"But, they didn't choose to die! None of them did. They are children! It's not fair, just because Voldemort wants me. I don't want to harm anyone else," Harry said quickly. His voice was cracking several times but when he said the last sentence, his face went numb. 

Your mind was wiring over time, turning and turning until a sudden realization hit you. "No, Harry, please don't." 

Hermione started to cry while Ron looked as confused as ever. Harry was staring at the ground and whispered, "I have no choice. I never did."

"Yes, you do, Harry," you finally spoke, your voice felt like it was hurting your throat. "You can stay here with us... with me."  

His eyes were filled with tears, the last two words hurt him, as if he was being stabbed right in the heart. "I'm sorry..." He said, not letting himself cry anymore because he didn't feel anything anymore. He just felt guilty. 

You shook your head and limped towards him, not knowing why your feet were giving out. "No, Harry, please, I don't... Just please don't leave me," you were sobbing now, trying to look into his clouded blue eyes but you couldn't; he was hugging goodbye to Ron and Hermione. 

"It's not fair," Hermione blurted out, sniffing in her sobs. 

"Try with your hardest, Harry," Ron said, his voice muffled with his tears. 

Harry nodded watching Ron and Hermione leave down the steps into the outside of the castle, where the most horrible battle is taken place. You watched, from over Harry's head, every color imaginable being casted out of wands, hitting the skies, trolls, spiders, fires, monsters, and so much more that you looked back at Harry horrorstruck. You just noticed how there was no one else around the both of you, just you two. 

"Y/n-"

"No, Harry, I won't let you leave." 

"Please," Harry whispered, looking pleadingly into your eyes. "I don't want you to get harmed." 

"I'm already hurt, Harry," you replied, staring into his blue eyes, a sudden thought that you would never be able to look in his blue eyes ever again hit you. "Please, I need you to stay with me." 

"I can't lose you too," Harry said so quietly you thought you misheard him. 

You wrapped your arms over his neck, him clinging on to you as well. The both of you sobbed into each others body, two broken hearts trying to find its mender. Your heart was hurting and when you separated from his grasp, he cupped your face with his hands. Your breath escaped you. 

Harry stared into your eyes filled with tears and he glanced down on your lips. Your heart was pounding so loudly that you thought everyone could hear it. He stared at your lips and you felt electrified. His delicate touch on your face and his longing stare made you erupt in flames.