Six - There's A New Sheriff In Town

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's hand around your wrist tensed, "No, he's actually-" You started, the woman cutting you off quickly.

"Let's not stay in the middle of the street for too long." She announced grimly.

You nodded, giving the two strangers a crooked smile, "We have a car."

"Y/N we shouldn't-" Jungkook protested.

"Y/N, huh?" The black-haired grinned, reaching out his hand for you to shake, reminding you of Jungkook who did the same thing when you first met, "Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you."

You took his hand clumsily, glancing at the other stranger who just looked around impatiently

"That tense know-it-all doing nothing but worry is Moonbyul." Yoongi provided helpfully.

You couldn't help but to smile, "Well, that scythe-swinging idiot behind me, who decided to be anti-social all of a sudden, is Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you too, Jungkook." Yoongi beamed, awfully provocative again.

He walked towards the man, who stiffened at the other's actions, patting his shoulder with a grin, "Lead the way to that magnificent car of yours!"

Jungkook snorted, throwing the scythe over his shoulder (almost beheading you) giving in eventually and leading the way.

Your eyes followed the two guys stunned, Moonbyul rushing past you with decided stomps reminding you of not lingering too long.

"Wow." Yoongi whistled when you reached the car, "Not too bad. Seems like the apocalypse does have it's pros, huh?"

"It does it's job." You retorted smiling, a little thrown off when Moonbyul just sat down on the passenger seat without any words, dead serious as always, apparently, "T-That's my seat." You mumbled.

Moonbyul shrugged, "Kids go in the back."

"This smartass here doesn't," Jungkook was quick to react, dragging Moonbyul out of the car, making her yelp shocked, "Newbies go in the back."