Epilogue (Secrets of Hope's Peak)

Start from the beginning

Byakuya: "What's that piece of paper over there?"

Kyoko had already gone up to inspect it by entering the execution room herself. She picked it up and read it out loud.

If you want something, you have to earn it. So if you want to leave Hope's Peak, you'll have to find the button yourself.
-Junko Enoshima

Genocider Syo: "So Strawberry hid our key to escape? Keyahahaha! This'll be a big scavenger hunt!"

Aoi: "How are we even supposed to find something like that in a place this big!?"

Kyoko: "If anything it'll be in a room that we couldn't enter before, try some of the doors that were already locked before on each floor. Let's split off into groups and see what we can find?"

Chihiro: "But there's only seven of us, that doesn't split evenly..."

Kyoko: "I'll join in with another group, but for now I need to do some exploring of my own."

Makoto: "Ok, stay safe."

Kyoko: "With Monokuma disabled, I will."

Everyone split off into groups and searched for the button they needed.

Principal's Office

Kyoko started moving papers all over the place but what she was looking for was unknown. But she turned her attention to an open laptop. She placed her hand on the trackpad and the screen came to life. There were multiple folders reading "Motives" on the right side and "Interviews" on the left. But the most noticeable thing was the background of the screen.

Kyoko looked down at the keyboard with a pained expression on her face but she looked back up and investigated the "Interviews" folder

Kyoko looked down at the keyboard with a pained expression on her face but she looked back up and investigated the "Interviews" folder. It lead to 16 different video files for each student at Hope's Peak.

Aoi: "Hey Kirigiri!"

Suddenly Aoi & Chihiro walked in to investigate.

Chihiro: "Did you find the button yet?"

Kyoko: "Not yet... but I did find some answers..."

Chihiro: "Answers?"

Kyoko: "Apparently these were taken before our minds were wiped."

Kyoko turned the laptop and revealed a man who sat down in front of Makoto.

??? (Video): "I assume you're away of the situation?"

Makoto (Video): "Yeah..."

???: (Video): "I hope you know that you'll have to stay here for the time being. We all must support each other until this passes by, but you seem to bring lots of optimism anyways."

Makoto (Video): "It's... hard to do that right now... with my family out there..."

??? (Video): "The best you can do is pray for their safety, it's too dangerous out there."