Chapter 43

Okay for everyone confused, they/them, is meant to be (Y/n)'s other personality, Hatorida Nashi. And they talk in bold, so you know when it is them talking!  AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GUYS SUPPORT! I hope this chapter is easier to understand, don't be scared to ask questions! ❤️

Back to story

Everyone at the Demon Slayer Corp had been training like their lives depended on it... because it did. Less demons had been showing up, sort of like calm before the storm. (Y/n) had been no where to be seen either, like she was never there. Her estate was abandoned, and no one had the courage to touch it, much less to near it.

Gyomei was currently sitting with Kagaya, "I plan to set a trap, to help kill Muzan... it's the least I can do." Kagaya smiled weakly.

Gyomei didn't like the idea, though he had to listen to his master, "And then I come in and kill him..." Gyomei finished.

Kagaya nodded his head, "Yes... after the trap it will be up to you and the rest of the Demon Slayer Corp." Gyomei always knew this time would come... though not as soon as it is.

With Pillars

"CAW CAW! UBUYASHIKI ESTATE IS BEING ATTACKED! CAW CAW!" The crow called out. Terror ran through the Pillar's bodies as they immediately started to run to save their master.

With Kagaya

Muzan could be seen standing in the room... with (Y/n). (Y/n) was idly standing in the room, not particularly paying attention to anything.

"God Kagaya, you're already smelling like a corpse." Muzan sneered.

Though Kagaya didn't seem fazed in the slightest, "(Y/n)..." he weakly called out. Surprisingly (Y/n) turned to look in his general direction, not longer facing at the ceiling. "Do you remember how you met the Ubuyashiki family?" He asked.

"What does it matter?" (Y/n) asked, monotone. Though she remembered clearly...

Flashback

"You're pretty good!" They hissed, though they weren't going all out. Yoriichi just readjusted his katana, and got ready to launch another attack. They'd been fighting for hours on end, and they had to give it to him, he was the hardest opponent they'd ever faced. Still no match for them though, they just had to land one fatal hit on his body.

Though before they could move, more reinforcements came. They were please, and rushed towards the lower ranks of the Demon Slayer Corp. They slaughtered multiple of them, before they froze in place. All of a sudden half of their vision went totally black, which using their right eye, they noticed a katana sticking out of the left side of their head, destroying their left eye. Which this would no doubt leave a scar since his blade was pure red, permanently hurting them.

Minor pain flowed through their head, they were barely feeling any pain regardless of the fact that Yoriichi had stabbed them there... though it was a fatal blow on (Y/n)'s part. The brain consists of two side, and Hatorida Nashi resides in the right side of the brain. While (Y/n) herself resided in the left side, so when he stabbed the head there... he weakened (Y/n) significantly, making it easier for them to take over.

"That was foolish of you to do." They smiled devilishly. Yoriichi's eyes widened only a little bit, before they reached for the katana impaling their head, and pulled it out. Yoriichi had to let go of the katana, while they broke the blood red blade in half. Yoriichi couldn't believe it, even he couldn't defeat Hatorida Nashia.

They stalked closer to Yoriichi, though all of a sudden (R/P) (random pillar) appeared behind (Y/n), and attempted to cut their neck. They didn't bother to try and stop the Pillar...

"No stop!" Yoriichi tried to stop them. Though they kept going, and when the Pillar's katana hit their neck... (R/P)'s katana snapped instantly. Their neck was harder than the hardest metal in the world, nothing could penetrate it.

They smiled insane, before instantly snapping the Pillar's neck. They fell limp in an instant, and they looked like they snapped their neck with no effort. Though while they were distracted, Yoriichi grabbed the fallen Pillar's katana, and run at them.

The fight was long and gruesome, though eventually they came to an impasse... mainly because they were getting bored.

"You intrigue me... what if I come to your little Corp... I can be a useful ally." They suggested. Yoriichi wasn't going to accept at first... though he had no choice. It seemed nothing could take them down, so he hesitantly nodded his head.

"Fine, but you have to keep wisteria on you at all times." Yoriichi ordered.

"Fine." They agreed, smirking...

And it was so, they became a powerful ally for the Demon Slayer Corp, even figuring out how to beat Wisteria, and use it to their own advantage... ultimately creating Wisteria Breathing.

End of Flashback

"Did you make your decision?" Muzan asked. (Y/n)'s eyes seemed conflicted, the milky white irises, then became filled with an elusive emotion.

"I have."