chapter 6

No ones POV:
"The rubies are back?!" Steven said "they showed up in they're little ship acting very angry so I put them in time out" lapis explain everything that happen before the crystal gem arrive "I thought we were done with this guys, why did you come back here?" Steven walk up to them putting his hands on his hips "let's release one and ask what they're up to" garnet said it to Steven "oh oh! Can I pick?" Steven said excitedly "go for it" garnet agree, Steven look at each one of them "hmm...oh, let's talk to leggy" Steven pointed at her "leggy?" Pearl said it confuse not knowing the point of it "I name them base of the place of their gem, there's leggy, army, navy, eyeball, and uh..doc oh! aaand cheeky!, leggy seem easy to talk to" Steven explains the reasons "leggy come on down" lapis release her from the bubble "mnn!" Leggy fell down the ground with a 'thud' "hey, hi I'm Steven, whats brings you back to earth?" Steven wave at her "eh..i..don't..know??" Leggy tilt her head a little while raising her hands "oh uh I understand I use to forget why we go to missions all the time" Steven smiles at her "I'll just go stand over here then heh.." Leggy walks to the side and wait there for the others "let's take a chance on army" he look at lapis and she release army from the bubble and she groan "good afternoon" Steven greets her army screams and run to Steven trying to attack him "raah!! I'll tear your limbs-huh?" Garnet picks her up "hey! Don't be like that" garnet told her "why arya!" Army tries to punch garnet but couldn't reach and made some angry noise "aww" garnet awwed at her cause it remind her of ruby(cg) "hey what the-" garnet cuts her off "next!" Garnet wraps army at her arm so she couldn't escape "ehh navy?" Steven was unsure who to pick so he chose her "if I remember correctly we were on earth-ahh.. hah this is so embarrassing..huh? Ahh!" Navy run up beside leggy and just sat there her back facing them "ok ah..eyeball?" The gems look at him "I ain't telling y'all nothin about nothin hrr" eyeballs gem shines and cross her arms "hm cheeky?" Lapis release her and she look around confuse "oh um yes?" Defect stands up patiently tapping her feet "what bring you back to earth?" Steven questions her " jasper isn't on Neptune..so we decide to come back thinking she's actually here on earth since we didnt exactly explore the whole planet" She answers him "wow uh that was easy" amythyst told Steven "defect what do you think you're doing?! Don't give those traitors the answer!" Eyeball walk up to her and defect ran away from her in fear and hides behind pearl "u-um w-well we're still gonna give them the answer since that's pretty much why we are here for" defect shivers in fear "lapis you can release doc now"Steven told lapis and she did what she was told, doc jumps down "where's jasper?! Last time we came you tricked us to play that stupid game, then! You told us she's on 'Neptune' well she wasn't there, she wasn't on Neptune! Or any other planet on this whole dang solar system! Tell us where she is right now! No games no tricks and no slick disguises" the other rubies chorus a loud 'YEAH!' "Hey!" The rubies and others look to who said it to see amethyst shapeshift into jasper, she blew a bit of her hair off her face "I'm right here" defect just look at her not knowing what to say, it's pretty clear to her it's not jasper cause she's orange not violet " is she serous? There's no way this is gonna-" doc cuts her off "look it's jasper!" A pile of 'yeahh/woo' can be heard as eyeball tries to see her but couldn't, defect look at eyeball 'why can't she just walk to the side? Its not that hard' defect scratch her hair and sighs, the gems look at her and she just froze there on her spot not knowing what to do pretty much having a panic attack 'are they gonna hurt me? Bubbled me? Shatter me!?! Oh gosh I know life is unfair but I don't wanna die!' Garnet pats her head and told her to calm down, defect nod and said a soft "thank you" walking back to,her teams "jasper! I'm ruby 1F4 cut-4ND, I fought the war for earth" eyeball did the diamond salute to amethyst to show respect "uhh at ease" amethyst waves her hand unsure what to say "I was on the ground at facet 6 when I heard the tale of facet 9 kindergarten quartz that could, they said you pump out of the ground with your helmet on, I took out 80 crystal gems before the sun went down when I found out this mission was sent to look for you.. I nearly dissapated my form, it is an honor to finally meet you" eyeball finishes her story while standing straight "yup! That's me! Always huge never small all the time since I was made!" Amethyst tries to do an impression of jasper while awkwardly smiling "wait a minute..you look different then I thought you would.." Eyeball look at her, squinting her eye "oh here it is" pearl puts her hand on her forehead "oh! You must mean my tan, you know from the sun" eyeball looks at her again " stupid earth sun! Agh I hate this planet" she kick the dirt "curse this planet!" Amethyst joins in "rashh!!" The ruby squad joins too destroying the dirt and grass except defect, she just look at the flowers from the ground knowing she's not aloud to hold them or else "hey defect ruby why aren't you joining?" Peridot question her "I don't see any reasons beside I think the ground look interesting" she whispered to peridot as Peri just nods "well it's a good thing we finally found you, yellow diamond is waiting for your return, we'll take you back to homeworld right away" doc told her "no! I-i mean *cough* I jasper had decided to stay on earth" the rubies look shock at her well Lil defect is laying to the ground almost snoozing off and a chorus of 'why' is heard "because I gotta stay here, with this guys" she mentions to the crystal gems "yup gotta keep them prisoder...for the diamonds" lapis just look around not moving, army claps and some of them agreeing and crying "whats so dramatic about it??" Defect whisperd again looking at the ladybug on her nose as it flew away "well yellow definitely wanna know about this we have to fire report this to the nearest diamond base" others questing 'what?' And 'where's that?' "You dummies! in on..um.." Doc also doesn't know where it is "moon" is the only thing defect said as the crystal gems just look at her and she wave hello at them "ahh!! It's there!!" Eyeball point to the moon "I gotta hold this all the way to the moon!? Aall this- all this...prisoners, gotta bring the rebel prisoners if we're going to the moon, can't leave them here heh unsupervised" the rubies agreed "very well, to the ship!" Defect stands up and slowly walk to the ship and heard their conversation "what are you doing this isn't going to works" pearl told amethyst "you can't hold it forever" garnets right "I can do this, we'll go to the moon come back and they'll leave us alone, just play along" she slaps pearls in the behind stumbling to her feet, defect smiles at them 'I hope it work they seem pretty nice unlike homeworld' "oh hey you,guys wanna be prisoners too?" She quietly chuckle at that and goes inside the ship acting tired.