Chapter 6:Spill The Tea Part 1

Authors Note: I decided to make Ava character another maid and not mia's stepsister.

Before leaving me alone in my room, my boss gave me a final kiss as I laid in bed.

After he cleaned us up, I changed into my uniform.

I was still on cloud nine not believing what had just happened.

"I'll send one of the maids to train you on some things. However, if you need to rest for the morning then I will understand that also," He said in a gruff voice.

"Okay, Mr. Johnson...I mean Donovan," I said, breathlessly as he smirked.

"I would stay longer sweetheart, but I have a business to attend to," He replied and I nodded my head.

"Okay," I responded, not having the energy to say much after our hot encounter.

"Later this evening, I'll be expecting you to serve me my meal," He said in a final undertone.

"Um okay, what would you like to eat?" I asked, not sure of the meals he preferred unless he told me about them.

"You and please you more than this," He said with a heated gaze. His stare was intense that I looked away.

"Oh," I said, shyly making him chuckle a bit as my cheeks reddened at his outspoken demand.

"You're even more beautiful when blush," He responded as his fingers trailed up and down my cheek.

He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick, it could be illegal.

And then his eyes- they were deep and catastrophic, a vivid forest green as a great body of water that softly melted into a milky green.

This close, I could see the flecks of silver in his eyes.

"Um thanks," I gave him a small smile and he returned it.

"I'll leave you to get situated," He replied, giving me one final look before he left the room and closed the door behind.

Once he left, I laid on my side thinking how I could have let things come this far. My original goal was to look for a job, but here I was doing the opposite.

Here I was having sexual relations with my boss like what the fuck?

Is like my mind knew this whole thing was wrong to do, but I gave in to the temptation of the billionaire playboy.

I seriously needed to get a grip on my emotions more. Especially when it came to dealing with someone who was not in my league.

Donovan Johnson was a man of power, wealth, and mysterious.

I shook my head, trying to not overthink for the rest of the day and just be focused on doing my job.

Suddenly, there was a faint knock on the door.

"Coming," I called out, getting up from my bed. As I fixed my skirt, I went over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, I've been dying to meet you!" A young pretty asain woman greeted me a bit too, giving me a hug.

She seemed to be around my age, with long brown hair and some faded blonde highlights. She definitely seems to have a bubbly personality and something told me that she was very outspoken.

Since she wore the same outfit I did, I knew that was the maid that Donovan was referring to earlier.

"Um hi," I smiled, sheepishly. For a moment there was silence, considering I was waiting for her to speak first.

"Well are going to ever invite me in?" She asked, chuckling a bit.

"Oh sorry," I smiled, feeling embarrassed.

I then stepped aside so she could walk further inside, closing the bedroom door behind me.

"Geez what is that smell?" She scrunched up her nose and waved away the smell, "It smells like raw sex in here," She looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't smell anything," I lied, but I still went to the bathroom to take a rose flavor air freshener and entered back inside the room to spray around, "how it smells now?" I asked.

"Honestly way better. Maybe Mr. Johnson had sex in here before giving you this room or something. But anyways-"

"He what?" I was taken back, thinking maybe I heard wrong.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst