The page had two images on it. One was a picture of the statue of Venus De Milo. The other was the painting of The Birth of Venus. Underneath them was the story and description of the roman goddess Venus. I smiled and let out a small laugh. I look up at Tarzan and he points to the name on my flight suit. It read Gabrelle Sawyer but in the larger font under it was my call sign, Venus.

"It's a nickname. Better than what they tried to call me the first time, I might add. Thanks to my name GPS was the original choice from my first unit but it was too confusing so I got an upgrade."

He looked at me confused. Right, he didn't know what I was talking about. I just smile and nod.

"Yes, I'm called Venus, like her." I point to the picture.

I yawn and lay back back on the bed. I look up at the large man still sitting on the edge. It hits me. I'm taking up his bed and who knows where he has been sleeping. I feel guilt grip my chest. I grab a fur blanket and get off the bed. Laying the blanket on the floor I make a simple bed. I lay down and wrap the blanket around my shoulders.

I swear I hear a growl come from the chest of Tarzan. I look at him and can see confusion and fury in his eyes.

"It is your bed. You use it."

I roll over and close my eyes. I let out a slight scream when I feel his arms around me, carrying me back to the bed. I look up at him and he has a stern look on his face. Multiple emotions feel me; fear but also guilt. That handsome face shouldn't scowl like that. I give in and roll over onto my side and face the other wall.

My entire body tenses when I feel the bed dip under his weight. Every fiber of my being is tuned into his movements as he lays down next to me. He isn't moving. I try to relax but my body is on high alert. After some time I venture a look over at him. He is laying on his back and appears to be asleep already. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

I look at his face, so peaceful. As I stare at this perfect creature I wonder what is going on in that mind of his.

I roll back onto my side facing away from him. I close my eyes and force myself to fall asleep.

-------------------

When I awake I am relieved and possibly a little disappointed to find Tarzan gone. I get up and check to see if my clothes are dry. I lock the door and change my clothes. I decide to walk down to the water and hand wash my flight suit. I try not to think about the last time I went down this path on my own.

I squeeze out as much water as I can from my suit before laying them out on a rock next to me. With my head hanging back I look up at the trees around me. I have never seen so many shades of green in my entire life. It's breathtaking. I close my eyes and listen to the waterfall. If I wasn't lost in the middle of the jungle this would be heaven.

I have been MIA for four days now, I think. I really don't know how much time passed before Tarzan found me. I do know this is the third full day I have spent with him. I wonder if they are still looking for me. If either of the others survived or if they are out there lost somewhere. I should be finding a way back. So why am I still sitting here?

My answer comes when the jungle man himself appears. I hear a splash of water. When I look over he is standing in the water, his back to me. As I watch him it occurs to me he doesn't realize I'm here.

His long blonde hair lays on his back, darker now that it is wet. I watch the water as it runs from his hair and follow it as it weaves down through his back muscles. His tan skin has a beautiful bronze glow to it. It makes me think of the look on his face when he studied my light brown skin tone the first day. We are so different in many ways. He runs his fingers through his hair and I find myself wanting to know what that feels like. I feel...butterflies? deep down in my core.

Suddenly I feel embarrassed, like I'm intruding. I move to grab my clothes to leave. Before I can even stand he turns and his intense blue gaze is on me again.

He disappears under the water before popping up right in front of me. I know my cheeks are pink from blushing. He doesn't seem upset about being spied on. He just looks at me with a smirk on his face.

Not wanting to get my only dry set of clothes wet I carefully climb down from the large rock. I start to make my way towards the path when I stop in my tracks. Tarzan, now out of the water, is pulling on his shorts. But not before I see his bare back side. He had been naked in the water. My cheeks burn from the blush that coats them. Before he can turn around and see me, I scurry back down the path.

I feel ridiculous at the fact that all day I find myself blushing whenever I see Tarzan. It's like my brain automatically pictures him naked and my face is beat red again. I try to keep my distance from him because of this reason and my entire body relaxes everytime he disappears. When the sun has set and we finish eating my nerves are wound tight.

I lay down in the bed knowing he wouldn't let me sleep anywhere else. I feel like I might actually have a heart attack when I realize my fear of sharing the bed again is confirmed. After a while I believe he is asleep and I breathe a little easier. My whole body is wide awake, sleep isn't in my near future.

He moves and his leg touches my bare thigh. The heat radiates off of his body and it's intoxicating. Even in this hot climate my body suddenly yearns to be wrapped in his. I shake my head of such thoughts and literally force myself to count sheep.