𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

Jaemin was once again taken a back by Heeseung's words. He didn't know what to say, instead he just looked ahead of him, at the door behind Heeseung.

"I really don't understand why you would say that, but I'm sorry if you felt like you weren't worthy." He said after finally stringing the words together. "You said the same thing when all I wanted was to befriend you."

Heeseung attentively listened to his every word. "But, I hope you know that I see so much more than what the world perceives you to be."

Jaemin quietly walked towards Heeseung and wrapped his arms around the boy. At that moment both of them felt at peace. No worries of being caught, no concerns of what other people will say, just peace in each other's presence.

Tightening his grip on Jaemin, Heeseung tried to fight back the tears that was threatening to fall. "I really don't understand you, Na Jaemin." He said, his words a bit muffled as his head was buried in Jaemin's chest.

A small smile painted on his face, Jaemin carefully unlatched himself from the boy, who was still clinging to him. "Wanna go out?" He suddenly asked, making Heeseung look up at him, surprised.

"Out?"

"Yeah, like on a date." Jaemin beamed.

A bit shocked by the suddenness of his question, Heeseung slowly nodded his head, Jaemin's smile growing. Heeseung cleared his throat, "Uh, when, though?"

Jaemin seemed to think about the question for a second, looking around the space. He hummed, tapping his chin, before his face lit up and he smiled at Heeseung. "How about now?"

Heeseung choked, coughing a bit, "Now?!" He asked, hoping the boy is joking.

"Hm, why not?" Jaemin said, the same smile still plastered on his face. He opened the door, carefully peeking out.

When the coast was clear, he quickly looked back at Heeseung. "Come on, before someone sees us." He grabbed the boy's hand, running down the hall and disappearing out the exit.

all that in a closet

all that in a closet. hectic 🤠🤚

i don't know, yall can probably imagine heeseung how yall want but i guess he kind of looks something like this :

if you know this person/s, no you don't ❤️

there might be mistakes, my apologies, but girl's gotta go sleep <3