Capítulo Tres

Capítulo Tres;

Nakatulala si Selene habang kumakain; iniisip ang mga nangyari kanina.

"Large presence is just one of my powers, mister. I have more to show, such as this," Selene said playfully with a hint of seriousness to Lavigne; still holding his hand.

She slowly goes back to the large window as Lavigne is too heavy for her. Also baka mamatay lang 'to at maramdaman niya naman ang pesteng sakit 'yun.

"So, I won't be doing anything such as soul snatching. I'm just here to ask you, do you remember anything in 'that' day?" she asked. Because she wouldn't be here if this guy couldn't. Also, this guy gave her clues---unexpectedly. So a lie can be read in his ugly face, she thought.

For the reason that one time, she was so bored that she reads all the books that Cullen owned. Most of it are novels, which she find disgusting, especially the romance one. But despite of this novels being 'disgusting'; describing how love should feel. She still reads it and gain information about a thing she unexpectedly use at the time like this. Because the main character in that book is smart and takes the course Psychology. And ofcourse there are some parts that catch her attention, and lie detecting is one of it.

It says that if a person is lying. You can see it by the change of how she/he speaks---stuttering; the eyes are also wondering; body language changes, or some of his/her gestures changes; sometimes, there will be sweat that trails the lying person. Yes, same as the anxiety signs as your brain is confuse in what to do or what to say. However, if the person is like this while you were asking him/her about lying, then she/he probably was.

And he was.

All the possiblities, and his gestures from their first meet are connected. Except from being scared, Lavigne when they first met is a BIG liar. As she feels that his tiny body is giving up through pain, but his mentality is strong to convince his bofy to.keep going on. To saw his mother... for the last time.

Look at him now. Hiding his hands at his back, probably fidgetting out of nervousness. "I don't remem---"

His words were as it is cut by Selene. "Just tell me the truth, little boy," she said to Lavigne with the exact time as the cold wind blew at the window; making the curtain dance so as some of the papers that it is calle 'kalat' by Louie.

Dahil sa napipikon na si Lavigne ay sinamaan niya 'to ng tingin pero alam niyang 'di niya pa 'to mapapantayan, mukhang natural talaga kase 'to sa babaeng sa harap niya. "Huwag ka na hong makulit, sinabing wa---" nagulat siya nang bigla siyang sakalin ni Selene.

"Kid, this is not a frea-kin' playtime," she said to this 'kid' with her usual dark aura; scaring him out again.

"P-Paano ko sasabihin k-kung h-hawak-hawak m-mo---" naputol nanaman ang sasabihin ni Lavigne nang bigla siyang bitawan ni black lady na parang sisiw lang siyang de kulay na sinasakal ng mga bata.

Humhingal siya dahil sa ginawa ng baliw na black lady. Napipikon na din siya pero dapat pa rin siyang mag-ingat sa mga sasabihin niya kase baka madulas nanaman siya; delikado na. Baka talaga makapasok na siya ng mental dahil dito sa takot niya, grabehan epekto, tipong feeling niya may konting sapak na siya sa ulo.

'Leche, gatas in Spanish,' he really thought like 'it'.

"Wala, wala talaga akong maalala. At kung meron man kamukha mo lang," he reasoned out a new one.

"Hoy, pilosopong baliw. Huwag mo 'kong gawing hangal. Sa kaso ko bawal kaming magkaroon ng kamukha sa mundong ibabaw," buwelta naman dito ni Selene na may mariin na pagkakasambit.