Danganronpa AU

(Important notice!: Sorry I haven't been updating this often! I have to rush a lot of schoolwork! So please, I hope you all don't rush me! I also just finished my monthly assessment! I hope you can understand, and if you request something, I might not always willingly accept it. That is all, thank you for reading.)

Also, If you're from Candy JEM amino. You already read this so-

And I haven't been part of the Danganronpa AU lately, and haven't really watched the anime in 2 years or so, I might make mistakes or change it up a bit.

Danganronpa is basically a killing game, ye- so if you don't want deaths or any violence or stuff, I kindly ask you to avoid this part. These are just some ideas I have in mind about their deaths. And if someone wants to write a Danganronpa AU Candy series fanfic you can refer to this. I don't think I have time to write a Danganronpa fanfic, so, here are just some headcanons.

Ultimates

Qistina- Ultimate dancer

Andrew- Ultimate legal assistant

Steve- Ultimate animal caretaker

Anthony- Ultimate lawyer

Alex- Ultimate nurse

Sofia- Ultimate idol

Emilia- Ultimate accountant

Norman- Ultimate leader

Richard- Ultimate pilot

Zara- Ultimate journalist

Mikeal- Ultimate pianist

Mia- Ultimate fashion designer

Joni- Ultimate Chef

Charles- Ultimate actor

Jiwon- Ultimate photographer

Corey- Ultimate athlete

💀Danganronpa deaths💀

1st death- Sofia (Victim)

(sorry, but this is Danganronpa, got to kill everyone's fav characters)

Time: Afternoon

Her head was laying on the cafeteria table near the kitchen.

The Witness of the murder? One...but no one knows who they are, maybe the mastermind. After investigating, she was killed during her meal.

She was killed during a meal. A knife was stabbed behind the back of her head. And the only person who has gone to the kitchen where the knife was at, was Charles and Jiwon. They said they both were cooking instant noodles but they were still suspects. Charles was last in the kitchen when Jiwon left. And when Charles went out, the knife was gone.

They suspected Charles as the killer. But he had words to defend himself. He did take the knife, he hid it in his pocket. He was planning to murder someone, Jiwon. But he didn't do it, he didn't know why he decided to forget about it. After both Jiwon and Charles finished the instant noodles at the cafeteria, he accidentally left the knife there.

Sofia asked someone to cook her meal. After eating, she passed out. The knife hasn't been stabbed at her. She was drugged. The places that located poison or chemicals was the lab. There was also only one person who would be willing to cook and their room was closest to the lab. That is- Joni.

The killer? Joni.

She was then executed.

2nd death- Anthony