February 20: (Hebrews 11:6)

"And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."
  ~Hebrews 11:6 ESV

Comment:
To follow God means that we must have faith in His existence. In order to draw close to Him, we must come before Him with contrite and faithful hearts. If we don't have faith or trust God for anything, how can we expect Him to work in our lives?

Yes, God works in our lives, but He can't be expected to work if we don't let Him in and allow Him to have full control? We must have faith in Him! Faith is foundational to allowing God's hand to guide your life. If we don't have faith, we don't believe that God can work mightily within us.

If you want God's hand to work in your life for His glory, you've got to let go of your unbelief. You've got to bring all those doubts and unbeliefs before God and ask Him to help you. Ask Him to reveal areas in your life in which you are still clinging to unbelief. Ask Him to help you and forgive you for not fully  trusting Him.

It says in today's verse that those who seek God in faith will be rewarded. If you truly want to lay down your unbeliefs, release them into God's hand and you will be rewarded.

~Lily (lilyflower1603)