7

"hey joo seok kyung." ha eun byul approaches seok kyung, an evil smile plastered on her face. "what do you want, ha eun byul?" the latter sighs. "you know, i called han seo jun earlier. i thought you guys were dating, but i was surprised when he accepted my confession." eun byul laughs, while the other scoffs.

"stop lying, ha eun byul." seok kyung clenches her teeth in annoyance. "it's true. we're dating." eun byul says with a  crazy look on her face. as they start arguing, han seo jun comes in at the wrong time. "han seo jun. is it true that you're dating ha eun byul? tell me." the long haired girl asks, nervous of what the answer will be.

"yeah, we're dating. she confessed to me, and now it's our first day together." seo jun smiles, thinking that seok kyung's happy with what he just said. seok kyung clicks her tongue, "bastard." she mutters under her breath. "don't talk to me ever again. disgusting." she looks at the new couple before walking out.

joo seok kyung, who is now sitting in front of the school stairs, is experiencing heartbreak. "everybody has abandoned me. i hate it." she says to herself, annoyed. "it's okay. seok kyung, you don't need anyone else. you have yourself."

the young girl is mad. mad at everyone, especially han seo jun. how could he do that after how he acted with her? she actually thought she's feeling love, and somebody was giving her love. but she's wrong. she got her hopes up, when she shouldn't have.

seok kyung keeps her tears back, she can't cry anymore because no one will be there for her to tell her that it's okay. the girl stands up, dusts her skirt, and walks back inside.

-

"leave me alone! you've already abandoned me like everyone else. i can handle myself now, i don't need anyone." seok kyung snaps when seo jun refuses to let go of her arm, refusing to let her go. "seok kyung, what are you saying? i'm still here for you. aren't you happy for me and eun byul?"

"of course not! why would i be? you're the same as seok hoon, dating the people i hate the most." seo jun sighs, "she's a really nice girl, seok kyung. if only you'd get to know her."

"oh, i know her a lot! didn't you know? we're rivals. after seok hoon dated that bae ro na, never once crossed my mind that you'd do this to me too." seok kyung breathes heavily, "don't worry. i wouldn't do anything about you too. didn't i tell you? that i'm tired of being the bad guy? honestly, i don't care anymore, because i have myself."

seo jun sighs loudly when the girl leaves.

-

"father. i wanna study abroad. without seok hoon or not, send me abroad." seok kyung stops the classical music that her father's playing. "that's right. you need to be separated from your brother too, you rely on him too much."

"i've changed, dad. i can take care of myself now. i promise you, i'll study hard there. send me to new york, please dad." the teenage girl pleads. joo dan tae nods, "okay. i'll take care of it immediately." she smiles.

before she could leave, her twin brother barges in the room. "seok kyung! what are you saying about going abroad alone?! how are you so sure that you'll be okay there? father, send me with her too." their father glares at seok hoon. "that won't be necessary. she's the one who told me that she'll go without you or not."

"seok kyung. take back what you said. i thought we agreed to only go if we're together?" the younger scoffs, "do you not believe me? that i can take care of myself now? dad, i'll start packing my things now. please have the ticket ready."

-

"shut up! i've already made up my mind. you can't change it." 

"seok kyung! what about me?! are you just gonna leave me here?!"

"don't you have bae ro na? so what are you crying about?"

"i'll go if i want to. and i'll come back if i want to. i'm not the same seok kyung anymore. i learned that it's not too good to rely on people, because they'll end up leaving you. you left me first, so i don't owe you anything."

"i'll beg father for another ticket so i can go with you."

she screams. "don't you understand?! i'm sick of you! we were supposed to be on the same team. don't you understand? you abandoned me first by doing what i didn't expect you to do. so i'm also doing what you hate the most too. i'm getting away from you."

"do you want me to tell han seo jun about your stupid plan?"

"what for? what can he do? he's happy now, and i wanna be too."

"do you think going abroad alone will make you happy? you won't survive, seok kyung!"

"father allowed it! so mind your own business, because i did."

-

imhanseojun: i'm right outside of your house. come down now.

JOO.SEOK KYUNG: why? it's 12:14 am. i won't come down, so just go home.

imhanseojun: i'll stay here no matter how long until you come down.

JOO.SEOK KYUNG: then wait there forever.

imhanseojun: i just wanna talk, seok kyung.

JOO.SEOK KYUNG: i don't. good night, han seo jun.

imhanseojun: please don't leave, seok kyung. what about me?

JOO.SEOK KYUNG: wow, you really are the same with joo seok hoon. i'm old enough to make my own decisions now, seo jun. and no one can change my mind. not you, nor my twin brother. so, i don't care if you're really outside of my house or not. i don't wanna see you ever again. i hate you, han seo jun. i hate you so much that i'm going crazy, all because of you.

user JOO.SEOK KYUNG has blocked you.