2

seok hoon cries, not letting go of seok kyung, hugging her as he apologizes. "seok kyung, i'm sorry. i'm sorry, seok kyung. i failed to protect you. i broke my promise, i'm sorry." the girl answers, her words not understandable, "no, seok hoon. it's okay, you've done so much for me already. i deserve this." the older stares at her bruised shoulders and back, 'i'll buy you medicine." he stands up, but the younger stops him.

"i'll get it myself. i need to have some fresh air as well."

-

the girl stops by the playground, holding her medicine in hand, and just completely breaking down. she sits on one of the swings, and  starts crying. so tired of her life, of her school, her home. she cries loudly when she feels pain on her back.

"what are you doing, joo seok kyung?" the girl looks up and sees the face she hates the most aside from her father's. "han seo jun. stop bothering me, just go." she wipes her face. "what's wrong with your back? who did this to you?" he sits beside her, observing her back with a worried expression. "oh, so you're worried now? didn't seok hoon say to leave me alone? aren't you scared of him?" seok kyung speaks, now sniffling. "i am. but he doesn't have to know," he replies.

"you don't have to tell me who did this to you, and why they did." the boy continues. he takes the bag away from the crying girl and opens it, taking out the supplies needed to help her bruises to heal. "what are you doing?" the girl asks, her eyebrows furrowed at the boy. "helping you." seo jun replies short.

seok kyung flinches from the pain, "relax. anyways, isn't your twin brother gonna find you?" seo jun asks, focused on the wound he's trying to gently put ointment on. "stop talking, you're annoying me." the boy curses and pressed the cotton hard on seok kyung's wound, making her yell and hit him. "stay still!" seo jun yells back.

"i don't know why you're even helping me. are you really han seo jun? if this was the real han seo jun, he'll even hit my back." seok kyung says, turning her head slightly around to look at the boy's face. "i'm han seo jun. stupid." the other replies.

"it's all done." seo jun says while packing the medicine  in the bag, and giving it to the girl. "thank you, seo jun. just wait for seok hoon to kill you." seok kyung grins and walks away. "hey! you're not gonna tell him, are you? joo seok kyung! ah, i'm dead." 

-

"han seo jun. you really want to be killed?!" seok kyung yells after the boy throws a trash can at her for no reason. "seok hoon!" she calls for her brother. "han seo jun. aren't you gonna stop? weren't you acting nice to her last night? do you think i wouldn't know? don't you have any shame for yourself?" seok hoon moves seok kyung behind him, and is now facing the cat-eyed boy. "it was just because of pity. who wouldn't pity a girl ugly crying alone at night with her back full of bruises and wounds?" seo jun laughs.

"i'll kill you. i'll kill you!" seok kyung tries to run to the boy, but seok hoon stops her. "seok kyung, calm down, seok kyung." the girl holds her tears back, not wanting to appear weak in front of a guy she terribly hates. "let me go, seok hoon. let me go!"

-

the three are now sitting in the classroom, together with three teachers. only six of them in the classroom. "ms. cheon seo jin has decided that joo seok hoon and han seo jun are gonna stay in the same class. as for joo seok kyung, she will be moved to a different one." the twins stand up at the same time. "what? please move me with her. she can't be alone." seok hoon pleads.

"i can't be without seok hoon, teacher." seok kyung grabs her brother's hand. "aren't you guys overreacting?" seo jun scoffs. "she can't survive school without me around. please, she can't even sleep alone when there's a storm and thunder. please. seok kyung needs me." seo jun laughs at them like a crazy maniac. "teacher, are you really gonna listen to them? they're making moving classes a big deal. don't you guys see each other at home. what's with the pleading?"

"shut up, han seo jun." the boy's grin changes into a surprised one when he sees the girl look at him with wide teary eyes. "seriously, why are you guys acting like that? it's like you guys haven't been separated in your lives ever." the sitting boy scoffs. "yeah, we haven't! so don't act like you know us." seok kyung answers.

"teacher please. i'll teach seok kyung better. don't separate us, i'll calm her down." seok hoon pleads again. the teacher, seeing the joo twins looking at him so desperately, calls the director of the school and tells her to not separate anyone from their current class.

-

"joo seok kyung." a hand drags the girl by the arm. "han seo jun. if you don't leave me alone, i'll make your life like hell, i swear." seok kyung swings her bag at the boy. "ow! what's your problem?" the tall boy shields himself using his arms. "what's my problem? what's your problem? didn't seok hoon already threaten you multiple times?"

"what can i do? it's fun teasing you." seo jun gives her a smile, and the girl scoffs. "i just called my father, and he agreed on bringing me abroad with seok hoon. so say goodbye to your fun." seok kyung gives him the same smile and swings her bag at him one more time before walking out of the school. seo jun counts the girl's steps, thinking if he should stop her and tell her to not go. but who is he for her to listen to him?