ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Start from the beginning

Of course they'll be right behind her. So she immediately hurried to a corner. Fortunately for her, the design of the chirch is a mixture of Ancient and Modern.

So she effortlessly climbed the corner wall that were made with rough pebble-like rocks. She moved pretty quick making her unseen by the student council.
It's dangerous, but she is more dangerous.
As soon as she made it to the top, she took one last peek before she carefully sprinted to the other side.

She scanned the entire old garden using her eyes. The plants and trees are all dead. The gates are also locked so there is no way anyone can get in or out. The ground is almost covered with dried leaves and dusts. It looks totally abandoned and maybe it's safe to say that no one has ever been there for years to clean it up.

Unless they climb the roof of the church like she did.
Qaelust used the old vines to crawl back down instead of jumping so to break her own skull.

She started roaming around checking everything her eyes finds interesting. It didn't matter to her that the place could be forbidden.

Until she fin'lly arrived at an old graveyard.

"I thought this is a Catholic School..." she mumbled placing her hands on her skirt pockets.

She walked beside the cabinets of graves looking at every names. She skidded to an immediate stop when she heard footsteps trailing hers.

"Why are you following me?" She asked before she turn around to see the same girl from that old building.

"I knew it! You can see me!" The girl said with glee while jumping on her place.

Qaelust walked away trying to avoid the ghost. Knowing that it's too late for that and the ghost are now following her.

She mentally cursed herself for not listening to Silver. When the girl clearly warned her not to approach them.

"Why are you avoiding me? You've already seen me!" The girl whined dragging her feet with her.

Qaelust tried to search for an exit on the other end of the graveyard. And when the ghost noticed what she was trying to do...

"You won't find any exit here except the one at the garden!" She said while chuckling at Qaelust's reaction.

"Will you please leave me alone!? I really value this thing called 'ME TIME'" She said nonchalantly throwing blank glances at the girl.

The girl felt offended. But she chose not to give up on her knowing she can be seen by this girl.

She's never had any decent friends ever since she died. And Qaelust might be the one she's been looking for.

"I just wanted to be friends. Besides. You're the one that came here!" She said and laughed a little. "You interrupted my 'ME TIME' first!" She added and finally ending with a hilarious giggles.

Sounds like a good point.

Qaelust found the girl quite cheerful and positive. Despite that she's probably been dead for a while and that she's aware of that.

She sighed feeling the guilt rushing to her after she tried avoiding the girl who clearly wants to be friends with her.
And as she said, she interrupted her first.

Or more like trespassing the place she probably stays a lot. Invading her own bubble.

"Sorry..." she said and looked away.

The girl smiled showing her pale teeth. "Don't be! I'm really surprised that you were able to come here." She said twinkling her eyes.

"I'm Amara..." the girl introduced herself offering her pale hand.