13

Daeun POV

A week passed after the attack torwards the king.He is locked in our basement with Jieun.He signed the contract and that means that Renjun's crowning will happen in the fellow days.

We also got more closer and had more of these „dates" or should I say meetings?I don't know ,but I am now sure how I feel for him and I am going to confess to him in the next days.

I am scared that he doesn't feel the same ,but if I won't shoot my shot ,it will be too late so better now than never.

I got up from my bed and showered.Then I got dressed in some comfortable clothes for school and then went downstairs.

As I arrived I saw Jeno and Jisung eating so I sat next to them and we waited for the others

„Ehm Daeun?"

„Yeah Jisung?"

„We all now that you and Renjun have been hanging out a lot together so I am curious if you two are a couple."

I got red and now it was the time to ask for their help.

„Not really ,but I am planing to confess to him and I need your help because I am bad at these kind of things."

„Does that mean you are in love with-"

„Don't say it out loud Jeno.He might hear you."

I closed his mouth with my hand so that no one could hear him.

„How do I confess to someone?"

„So."

After 5 minutes of talking we finally had an idea how I could confess to him.Them the others came downstairs.Jeno and Jisung smiled at me and then we all drove to school together.

When we arrived I got all the stares as usual,but I didn't bother to give them my attention.

I went to my classroom and sat down.My first class was music with Jeno and Chenle.We sat next to each other in the back and talked together until the teacher came in.

„Good morning everyone!Today as always I want to see your talents so I am going to call out some people and they will sing something for us."

The same sh** as always.Again i lied my head down at the desk until I heard someone saying my name.

„Daeun come to the front and sing something for us.I think all of us really liked your performance the last time."

I sighed and went to the front.I grabbed an
e-guitar and started to play something.

I sang «Bubble Pop Electric» by Gwen Stefani.

After that I sat back down and the bell rang.Then Jeno came up to me.

„Hey I have the best idea for your confession!"

„And what?"

„Why don't you write a song for him.He really likes these kinds of presents that people do by themselves and you have really talent in music."

„Are you sure?"

„Yeah!Its gonna be awesome!"

„If you say so."

Then he gave me his eye smile and walked to his next class.We separated and went our own ways.

Time skip

School has ended and me and the boys arrived at home.

„Let's go to the arcade!"

„I am in!"

„Me too!"

I went straight to my room until Renjun hold my hand.

„Where are you going?"

„Oh I need to do an important school project.It will take some days so you can go alone.I'll see you later!"

I tried to let go ,but he didn't let me go.

„Should I stay with you and help you?"

„No need to.I can do it by myself."

I smiled a last time until the boys took him out of the house again.I laughed and went to my room.First I changed my clothes and freshed up myself.

Then I sat on my bed with some papers and a pen and grabbed my guitar that I brought with me when I moved in.I played some chords and tried to find a melody.

It's harder than I thought.

Renjun POV

We sat in the car and drove off to the next arcade the boys had fun while I was spacing out the whole time, thinking about her.

Then Jisung rubbed my back.

„Don't be so sad Renjun just because she isn't here this time.She can also take care of herself."

I nodded and then started to focus to have fun today.

I am wondering if she is really doing a project or she lied to us...

I won't do a sad ending or I will cry too :,)