10

Daeun POV

I woke up and felt some weight on my waist.I looked to my other side and saw Renjun hugging me.

My cheeks got light pink and I tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let go of me.

„Renjun~Wake up now!We have school."

I was shaking him multiple times ,but he would just hug me tighter.It reminds me of the time where he was sleeping and I needed to wake him up, but he ended up hugging me.

I chuckled about it and saw how he slowly woke up.

„What time is it?"

„6:55 am and I need to get ready now."

He looked at his hands and then letted go of me.His head heated up.

„I-I'm sorry."

„It's ok."

I just laughed and patted his head.After that I walked out of his room and as I opened the door the boys fell in the room.

„Why are y'all here?"

„Not spying on-"

Before he could finish Jeno hold Chenle's mouth closed at smiled at me.

„Nothing."

„If it's like that."

And with that I went to my room and got in the shower.After I finished I chose an outfit and then went downstairs with my backpack.

After I finished I chose an outfit and then went downstairs with my backpack

Renjun POV

I woke up by someone's voice and as I opened my eyes I saw Daeun looking at me.I was confused and then recalled what yesterday happened.

„What time Is it?"

I rubbed my eyes and waited for an answer.

„6:55 am and I need to get ready now."

Then I looked at my arms and realized that I have hugged her the whole night.I letted go of her and felt embarrassed.

„I-I am sorry."

„It's ok."

Then she patted my back and went to my door.When she opened the door we saw how the boys fell through the door frame.
They tried to explain their selves, but failed.

Then Daeun went out to get ready and the boys came up to me.

„What happened between you two last night?"

„Nothing Jaemin.She just slept here."

„You sureee-OuCh!"