9

Renjun POV

I woke up by loud noise coming out of Daeun's room so I stood up and quickly ran there to see if something happened there.

When I entered I saw her lying on her bed not getting enough air to breath.Jieun wasn't in the room anymore and the window was broken.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and she slowly closed them.I ran up to her and shacked her on her shoulders.

„Are you ok Daeun?!Do you hear me!?"

I searched for her pulse and it was still there.

„Why are you screaming-Oh my-Daeun!"

The boys also heard it and came to her room.

„Where is Jieun?"

I pointed at the broken window and he nodded.Then we took her to the nurse room of ours and leaves her there.

„Ok Jisung and Chenle look after Daeun ,Jaemin go and cook something for her and Jeno call someone to fix the window."

They all nodded and did what I said.Then I called someone on my phone.

„Get her tomorrow after school.It's an order."

Then I hung up and helped Jaemin to cook.When we finished we heard a dolphin scream coming out of the nurse room.

We grabbed the food and went to them.

Daeun POV

I woke up by lights shining into my eyes and as I sat up I could feel several arms around me and could hear a scream next to me.

It was Chenle who screamed and Jisung and Jeno hugged me.

„Stop screaming already.She just woke up."

„Sorry."

Then we looked at the door and saw Jaemin and Renjun standing there with food in their hands.

„How do you feel?"

„Ok I think?"

„Eat something."

Then he placed a plate with food in front of me and I started to dig in.While I was eating they started to ask me questions.

„So what happened in your room and where did Jieun go?"

I looked up from my plate and saw them all staring at me.

„I woke up by not getting air and when I opened my eyes I saw her choking me.Them she talked about how I was lying that I am not her sister and that her sister and her dad already died."

I sighed and looked to the white wall in front of me.

„And then she escaped through my window.She could have opened it and not break it pfff!Such a brat."

„What are we going to do now?"

Jisung asked.

„She is most likely back at her mother's house and will tell her that she got kipnapped by us.After that we're maybe dead."

Then Jeno hit Chenle's arm.

„Don't be so negative!"

„He Is right.Let's just wait what will happen.It's 3 am now and we have to wake up in 4 hours for school so all of you go to sleep again."

Then everyone left except me and Renjun.

„We don't force you to go to school tomorrow so if you don't want to you don't need to and if you want you can sleep in my room.The bed here must be uncomfortable and the window in your room is broken."

„I will go to school.I want to see her and you don't need to do it-"

Before I could finish my sentence Renjun picked me up and carried me to his room.When he arrived he placed me down on his bed and was about to go out when I stopped him.

„Where are you going?"

„I will sleep on the couch.I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

„You won't and you will hurt your back if you'll sleep on the couch so stay here."

He agreed and then lied next to me on his bed.After some minutes both of us fell asleep.

What y'all doing?

Have fun reading!