Daeun POV

I went out of the school and realized that I was late for work so I started to run to the café where I was working.

As I arrived I saw my co-worker Irene waiting outside for me to open the café.

„There you are!Did you forget again that you have to work!"

„Yes and I am sorry.I will go and switch my outfit for work.I am back in 4 minutes."

Then I ran in the back to change my clothes.

When I got back I already saw some people giving Irene their order

Then I went to different tables to get their orders, but then there was a creepy guy.

He looked the whole time at me while sitting in the back of the shop.I didn't want to get his order ,but I needed.

„H-hello Sir.What's your order?"

„You."

„Please don't waste my time here.I also have other customers in the café waiting for me to get their order."

„I got it human.Just a water."

My eyes looked confused at him.

„Do you think I am a human or what?"

„Yeah I can clearly smell your blood."

Then he lied his hand on the top of my hand.I shook his hand off and scoffed.

„Don't test my patience."

„Don't test mine."

I was about to go because he made me so uncomfortable, but then he grabbed me by my tight.

„Did I say that you can go?"

„Don't lie a f*cking finger of yours on me."

He grabbed my tight thighter until blood would come out and wouldn't let go.
Tears left my eyes.
Then he went more higher and more in my tight to my you know where.He putted one finger in me and licked it afterwards.

Isaw that some customers were looking at us.I think they could smell my blood and were about to jump on me and suck my blood out of my body.I couldn't handle it anymore and before I could do something....

.....he came.

Renjun POV

We arrived and sat on a free table.

„The workers here are really cute."

„Yeah.."

We talked about random things and waited until someone came and would take our order.
I looked around and saw one of the workers here talking uncomfortable with that one guy.

I gave them my whole attention and saw him lying his hand on hers.

It made me some kind of made ,but I didn't know why.She took his hand off of hers and was about to go when...

....he grabbed her on her thigh.

My eyes became more and more dark and the others also noticed it.

„Renjun ,are you ok?You look like you gonna kill someone."

The next moment he squeezed her tight that hard that it started to bleed and putted his finger on her you know where and licked it.

I could feel that the other customers noticed that she bleed and they were about to eat her.

I couldn't hold my anger anymore and stood up and went to them.

„Maybe I will....."

Then I punched him right in the face so that he flew against the wall and also through it.I looked at the girl and noticed something....

...it was Daeun with tears streaming uncontrollably down her face....

My eyes widened.
I looked back at the guy and saw him smirking.

„Is there someone overprotective?"

„Jisung and Chenle bring Daeun home and Jaemin and Jeno get the guards."

I looked at her one last time and mouthed
„Everything will be ok."
before Jisung and Chenle took her home.

Then I started to let my anger take control of me.