"It's okay baby," He said and lifted my face up and eyes met and he looked at me with so much adoration in his eyes.

I smiled widely when I opened it and my hand caresses the drawing imprinted on the first sheet. It was the sketch of the mansion. I bite my lips and flipped on the second page, It was the sketch of the beach in front of the mansion, I drew this on the day Jihyun and Jimin's cousin discovered about my sketches and the next page is a portrait drawing of Jimin smiling, It was the first genuine smile he gave to me and that was the last drawing here on the sketch book because Jimin kept it away from me and I can't believe that he kept this for so long.

Jimin held me tightly in his embrace and I wrapped my arms around him and the surrounding felt so serene, it was calming and it felt home. It felt home to be in his arms.

"We're married, I love you." Jimin said softly and kisses my jaw gently. Then we heard a soft knock against the door and soon Jinhee stepped in when Jimin said she can come and announced that Jimin's parents are here and the boys have arrived too.

Today, we planned to tell Jimin's parents and Madame Park that indeed Jimin and I are married now. I can already Imagine Madame's reaction.

Jimin smiled and he kisses my neck and I whined against Jimin's ear and he chuckled as his hand gently went down to my inner thigh, Gently squeezing it and I tried pulling his hand away and he just focused on making me delirious with the kisses he's leaving on my neck, my hand moving to tug against his hair and bite on his shoulder and teased me under my dress and I bite on my lips.

"J-jimin..." I whimpered and he pulled away and chuckled ass he gently kissed my forehead.

"I fucking hate you," I said and he hugged me tightly "God I probably look like someone who almost got finger fucked!" I grumbled and he covered m mouth and pushed his hand away and glared at me.

He groaned as he looked at me.

"Where the hell did you learn your foul words?"

I laughed at that and there I saw that cute smile of his again.

"How do we call that then?" I asked innocently "Finger loved?" I added

Jimin laughed loudly, his laugh roared through our room and he smiled and pulled me up and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"God, I love you so much!" He said and we walked out of the room and went to the living room where his parents are and my eyes closed shut, thinking about the things that can happen, she could've slap me or what, I am nervous, I am scared.

"Is it true Jimin?" His mother asked and looked at me, Yoongi and the boys smiled knowingly to us, I saw Jungkook and Taehyung holding each other's hand. My brother is leaning against Namjoon.

"You're already married?"

Madame's Park eyes widen as she looked at us, She looked like she's so ready to launch herself to Jimin's mom.

Jimin spoke and he insisted that we should discuss this over dinner which Madame Park agreed, Jimin let my hand go as he properly welcomed his mom and dad and I went to embrace my brother and Yoongi and they both smiled at me. Jin kisses my forehead and told me that he's happy because he can assure that Jimin will take care of me properly and as him being Jimin's best friend. I assured him that I will take care of him too.

The silence stretches as we all sat down on the dining to start the dinner. Madame Park looked at Jimin and I, she looked so betrayed and I look at Jimin who is just casually talking to Jungkook and his father as if the looks given by his grandmother doesn't bother him.

Jimin's father is the first one to speak, It's all about business, just to lighten the mood then jihyun joined the conversation and in the other end of the table, Jimin's mom was looking at me intensely as if she's trying to read what's running on my mind right now.

And I saw her eyes trailed from my face dow to my hand where the rings are.

"Jimin, what about the wedding in seoul?" I breathed in relief as she asked Jimin and he looked at his mother.

"That will still happen mom." He said firmly and his father nodded and I looked at Yoongi nervously and Yoongi just smiled at me and mouthed "It's okay"

"You just can't really wait?" Jimin's father.

"Yeah," Jimin answered as if it's nothing and not big deal.

Jihyun and Jungkook chuckled and his mother looked at me.

"And you agreed?" She asked me.

I only ducked my head and nodded softly and I heard her sigh. She's so intimidating, oh god. She screams elegance, power.

"You agreed to marry him without a party and without a proper dress?" I couldn't answer and Jimin grabbed my hand.

"We're not okay with that mom, I just, can't really wait, I just want to do it immediately." Jimin said and His mom nodded and Jihyun laughed

"Just say you just want to legally bind her to you hyung," he said and his father agreed and the mood lighten since then.

Jimin's mom looked at me again.

"Y/N, you have to understand that the wedding of my son shouldn't be simple like that, After all the things that happened between you two. I don't understand why it's okay to you"

I laughed nervously and I looked at her,

"Ma'am—

She shakes her head.

"It's not ma'am or madame or whatever. It's Mom for you"

The dinner ended with Jimin reconciling with his Nana and promised that a party will happen tomorrow to celebrate the wedding.

Jimin stood outside the balcony of our room and I looked at the sketch book that lies on the bed and I look at the necklace and tears streamed down my cheeks and I walked towards Jimin and hugged him from behind and buries my face on his back and he immediately turn around and kissed me and wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"I love you, and I will love you for years and more,"

I smiled and I nodded my head over and over again because I will definitely love him more than anything else and anyone else.

I thought I've been the happiest but I am wrong, I am getting even happier.

There's no another lifetime, because in this life I intend and meant to love and live with Jimin from this day on, for eternities.

The end.