"My sister was always scolded by her father. But I was barely beaten once... you don't need to worry about me."

"I worry about you! Why do you say that!"

Diana is holding back her tears and asks carefully.

I thought she was just an innocent tomboy, but did she have such a thought inside?

I like Diana. But right now Diana is asking her real sister, not me.

Knowing that I looked straight into her eyes, recalling the story from the original.

"...Ancia doesn't hate you."

I paused to see if she felt uncomfortable in my answer.

Soon, she wiped away her tears and smiled.

"...Yes, thank you."

***

I put Diana to sleep at the Crown Prince's palace.

She wanted to enter knights academy but hesitated because of Count Bellacian's opposition. I wanted Diana to go to the academy. However, since Knights Academy usually enrolls children between the ages of 10 and 12, there was still time. Rather than encouraging my thoughts, I was thinking of waiting a little for Diana to make up her mind.

I looked at Diana's calf. I applied ointment, but the wound still remained intact.

I was trying to apply the ointment again when I heard a knock.

"Ancia."

It was Blake's voice.

"Come in."

He opened the door and came inside.

"Is Diana asleep?"

"Yes. She just fell asleep. Your Highness, I think I should sleep with Diana tonight."

Ever since I came to this world, I've been sleeping with Blake. But I wanted to protect Diana by being at her side as her older sister today.

"Yes, okay. Don't worry about me."

Blake held my hand tightly. I could feel a firm force from him.

"It's not Ancia's fault."

"...."

He spoke as if he had read my mind.

"Don't blame yourself."

"Yes, I won't."

The little boy's words were a strong consolation. I held his hand tightly together.

***

When Diana didn't come back, Gilbert had a somewhat bad premonition.

Did Diana betray her own father? He didn't raise Diana to be such an ungrateful child. However, there was a possibility that she made a stupid mistake when he thought of Diana, who has been rebelling these days.

Gilbert, unable to contain his anxiety, went straight to the Crown Prince's palace.

"You can't come in."

But he couldn't go into the palace and was blocked.

"I am the father of the Crown Princess."

Gilbert indicated displeasure, but Hans was adamant.

"I was ordered by His Highness to stop Count Bellacian from entering."

"The Crown Prince?"

Not Ancia, but the Crown Prince stopped me? A monster abandoned by a goddess?