Chapter 42 [Wait, what]

Start from the beginning

  "W–What are you doing, Theodore?" I was wise enough not to call him Mr. Bradford this time because I knew what could be the cost for that.

  "Just feeling my wife."

I inhaled slowly while pushing at his chest. I flinched as I felt sparks of electricity pass through my skin to my nerves when I touched his bare chest. He suddenly looked up and smiled at me. Again, I was so amazed by his smile to even remember what I was going to do in the first place.

His smile was true but contagious. I felt my lips curling on their own without any reason. I felt happiness creeping to my heart and creating its space through my organs as his smile widened.

  "Did you feel anything?" He suddenly asked as he lifted his head back and stepped into my private space.

  "N–No?"

I cursed in my brain upon my stuttering and unsure voice. He even smiled more merrily and bit his lip. This was the first time since I knew him when he bit his lip. He looked even more sexy and dangerous. 

He chuckled and traced his finger on my cheek to my jaw and then to my lips before traveling downwards to neck. He drew circles at the nape of my neck, sending me into the world of sins as my mind became haze. I fluttered my eyes shut as he traced his finger downwards and now to my cleavage. 

My eyes opened and I gulped while looking into his eyes. He had stopped his finger just above my first button of blouse. I suddenly felt my throat parching and my lips drying due to the effect he had on my body. I parted my lips unconsciously and licked them before swallowing down my saliva.

  "I like how I affect you and your body, Caitlyn. But don't seduce me by licking your lips because.." He whispered sensually as his fingers caressed the area of my cleavage. 

I squirmed and gasped as he pinched my skin there and suddenly grabbed my neck gently.

  "Be–Beca–use?"  

  "Get ready fast. We will get late." He muttered while bending to my ears. I whimpered as he stepped back while smirking. 

I bit my lips and shut my mouth due to the immense embarrassment I had to face just now. My cheeks flushed as I grew more and more red. I instantly backed away and picked up my dress before running into bathroom. Luckily, he did not tease me further and continued with his pants.

♤■■■♤

  "Who is the bride?" I whispered to Mr. Bradford while raising my eyebrow at him.

  "Didn't you see the floral board outside?" He reverted. 

  "If I would have seen, then, why would I have asked you in the first place?" I spoke sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

  "You will get to know once she comes. Now, do your work." He murmured while he typed on his phone. I felt like snatching his phone and smashing it under my heel but stopped myself from creating a scene.

  "Hmpht, Mr. Stone cold heart." I snorted and took out my phone from my clutch.

We were sitting here in the wedding venue for almost ten minutes. Anton had invited us inside in his room but Mr. Cold heart denied and said he would come alone after fifteen minutes. I'm just bored here. Neither do I know anybody here nor do I understand Italian. 

Why did I not learn Italian along with French and German ever? I should have learnt it as well.

  "What did you just say, Mrs. Bradford?" I yelped as I heard his voice, just above my ear. My skin flushed as his hot, minty, husky and masculine breathe fell upon my face and neck. Does he has any kind of sticking syndrome?