Chapter 10: Catch the Rainbow Part 1

Start from the beginning

"How are we going to get the Legs? Do we have to take her legs?" Mei asked worried as she thinks that they will forcefully cut off the legs of the poor girl.

"There is no reason to be worried about that. The Corpse parts are drawn to each other, holding a part to another will cause them to separate from the host. Nothing will happen to the girl's health after the Corpse Part is removed."

"I see, that's good to know," Mei sighed in relief that they won't do any gruesome thing. 

"The Bronya also as a question. You have so many people why do you choose him as your bodyguard for this mission?" Bronya said and pointed at Blackmore.

"Scuse me, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Blackmore, and my Stand's name is 'Catch the Rainbow'." Blackmore said, introducing himself. 

[Blackmore has a verbal tic. He often mutters "Scuse me" (すいませェん Suimasēn) instead of "Excuse me" (済みません Sumimasen)]

"Sounds not that dangerous," Kiana said in reaction to the Stand's name.

"You will see what he can do, I checked the weather report for New Zealand."

Over the time of the flight, the six people either talked, slept, or did other things. Eventually, the group arrived in New Zealand and it was raining and so one of the servants of Valentine gave them three umbrellas. As the loyal subordinate of the President, Blackmore held the umbrella over his boss' head in order to protect him from the rain, while Kiana and Mei shared their umbrella and Fu Hua held her's over her and the short Bronya. 

They walked through a rather small city and looked for a girl in a wheelchair but found nobody who looks like Wendy, the Valkyrie they were searching for. 

"Blackmore?" Valentine asked.

"I'm on my way," Blackmore replied already knowing what to do.

And so Blackmore activated his Stand, Catch the Rainbow! His Stand takes the form of a mask worn by Blackmore. A heavy supraorbital ridge of a vaguely troubled angle hangs over its eyeholes. It has no nose, and in the region of the mouth, it bears a row of five long, vertical slits, dotted by five holes. Light overall, it is marked by three colorful stripes crossing from its left eye to its right cheek. The stripes were designed to be a rainbow version of a hockey mask. The stripes have the colors blue, green, and red. 

(I have found more cool pictures from this artist! :D)

At first, the Valkyries were not that impressed as for them it only looked like a mask but this changed when Blackmore began to walk on the raindrops. The effect then increased when Blackmore began to seemingly fuse with the rain until they couldn't see him anymore.

"Catch the Rainbow's ability gives Blackmore the total control over rain. As long as it is raining, he can manipulate the rain in every way he can think of." Valentine explained.