"This video is actually a couples Q&A, but I just wanted to give you guys a brief update on what's been going on in my life."

"I didn't share my pregnancy on social media because not only was it a huge step in my life, but it was also very shocking. I decided to take the time out to learn about motherhood, and to mentally prepare myself" I smiled.

"Before you continue, I just want to say that you're doing an amazing job. The way you are with our girls amazes me, it's crazy how someone that didn't know anything about pregnancy or kids could be so good at being a mother." He spoke as he gave me direct eye contact.

"Aww babe" I said as I began to cry.

"Don't cry, we gon have to edit some of this out" he chuckled.

"Why would you make me cry in front of my subscribers, this is supposed to be a funny video" I pouted as I playfully pushed him.

"But yeah guys, at least I didn't leave y'all hanging though. I still posted pictures, they were either old pictures or pictures with me hiding my bump" I laughed.

"Okay let's get into this video, the first question asks how long have we been together" I read before looking over at Kai to answer.

"It'll officially be two years in six months actually" he nodded.

"Where do you guys see yourself in five years?"

"I see myself being a Councilor and eventually opening up my own counseling center. I see me being a business owner, and being the best mother that I can be to my children" I smiled.

"In five years I see myself also being a business man, happily married, with four kids" he nodded causing me to cough on air.

"Yeah you lost me with four kids, I'm fine with my girls" I laughed while shaking my head.

"Yeah okay, we'll see in five years then" he smirked.

"Okay this one says has either of you ever cheated or thought about cheating" I read.

"I mean maybe a couple ti-"

"Harlym don't get embarrassed in front of your fan base, stop playing with me" he mugged me before looking off.

"Let me stop, no I have never cheated nor have I thought about cheating. What's the point of cheating when you can just leave?" I spoke.

"Same response as hers, that shit is pointless" He said.

"What is one thing that you guys have never told each other ?"

"I watch you while you sleep sometimes...you be looking so pretty" he said before kissing my forehead.

"Sometimes I be picking with you on purpose just so that we can.. you know" I looked over at him and smirked.

"You don't never have to do all that extra shit, just ask it's yours right? " he laughed.

"Whew let's not go there before I get in trouble by YouTube" I said.

After a whole bunch of questions, we finally finished up the video. Now we were smoking outside on the patio with music playing low as I edited the video.

"So you know how I have my own thing going on with the boys at the rec center?" He asked

"Yeah, why what's up?" I asked.

"Well how would you feel about joining me, and having days where you sit with them and talk about life, ask them about their days and shit... like a big ole counseling session" he asked causing my eyes to buck.

"Really? You would let me do that?" I asked excitedly.

"Baby of course, I'm going to do whatever I can to help you with your career. I know that counseling is something that your passionate about so why not get a head start?" He shrugged.

"You can also add girls too, we can have days where we're all together then days where it's just me with the boys and you with the girls" he added.

"I would love that, thank you for your endless support" I pouted.

It's like now all of a sudden I want to have sex.

The way that Kai supports me is so unreal, he's literally always on board with whatever I'm doing and I couldn't thank him enough.

Wowwww, it's been a while lol.

This chapter was very short but I hope that you guys enjoy🥰

Talk to meeee, how y'all been doingggg?