✧.*I BURRIED MY VOICE FOR YOU✧.*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

After their little fight, they two teams decided to work together to defeat Thanos instead of fight with each other

"The hell happened to this planet?" Quill wondered as they all left the space ship and wandered around. He then continued, "it's 8° of its axis, gravitational pull is all over the place."

"Yeah we got 1 advantage, he's coming to us... we'll us it! Alright I have a plan or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple, we draw him in pin him down get what we need, definitely don't wanna dance with this guy we just want the gauntlet," he was then cut off by Draxs yawn, "Are you yawning?! In the middle of this while I'm breaking it down? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after you said we need a plan." Drax answered. In the behind them all, Pietro and Alhena were messing around. The girl was hopping all over the place while Pietro was doing a pit of hoping and speeding.

"Ok Mr.Cleans on his own page." Tony pointed over to Drax as he turned back to Quill.

"See not winging it isn't really what they do." Quill told, a little embarrassed that his team wasn't taking anything serious.

"Uh what exactly is it that they do?" Peter asked confused.

"Kick names take ass!"

"Yeah that's right." Drax muttered. Tony turned back to Quill with a disappointed expression before noticing Pietro and Alhena in the distance fooling around.

"Hey you two! Yeah you who else, knock it off and get back over here!" Tony shouted to Pietro and Alhena.

"Alright just get over her please, Mr. Lord can you get your folks to circle up?" Tony asked trying to get Quills help.

"Mr.Lord, Star Lord is fine." Quill reassured before making Drax and Mantis walk over and listen.

"We've gotta coalesce, cause if all we come at him with this plucky attitude-" Tony started before he was cut off by Quill. "Dude. Don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means. Alright we're optimistic yes. I like your plan except it sucks so let me do the plan and that way it might be really good"

"Tell him about the dance off to save the universe." Drax ushered.

"What dance off?"Tony questioned.

"It's not a it's not it's not a-" Peter cut Quill off, "like in footloose the movie?" Peter asked before both Quill and Pietro spoke up. "Ahh I remember that movie."

"Exactly like footloose...is it still the greatest movie in history?" Peter shook his head at this, "It never was." Tony then decided to speak up.

"Don't encourage this alright. We're getting no help from flash cordon here." Tony said to Peter.

"Flash cordon? By the way that's a compliment. Don't forget I'm half human so that 50% of me that's stupid, that 100% you." Quill defended himself.

"You're math is blowing my mind." Tony rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me," Mantis spoke up, "but does your friend often do that?" She asked pointing to Strange.

"Ah yeah he's weird like that." Alhena told as her and the others looked over to Strange.

"Strange! We alright?!" Tony yelled over at the wizard before walking over to him with the rest.

"I uh-" Strange started before taking a breath.

"Hey what was that?" Peter questioned as he walked up to Tony and Strange.

"I went forward in time, to view alternate futures, to see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Strange told still uneasy.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked.

"14,000,000,605." Strange answered.

"How many did we win?" This time Tony asked the question.

"1." The man answered.

 ✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

A/N: hey y'all so I'm sorry that this chapter was short but I've been a little busy with my other book that I just published like on Monday. It's an Attack on Titan/ Eren Yaeger ff so if you like that stuff then please check it out. Anyway, thank you all for reading and I hope you liked this chapter!