Bio

(A/N: Sorry for the update but I had to rework the cooldown times they was too op. And I saw some skills needed reworked. Sorry for the notification)

(A/N: Most of the abilities I made up so just a warning I'll make the character op I guess but not to much like 999999 on every stat and has world items for every piece of equipment and weapons. The most I'll do with the equipment is one world item for a weapon. Their maybe others (not weapons) but they will be locked away)

(A/N: Okay so made some major fuck ups on the part with Peroroncino being in Nine's Ooal Gown when Ligma arrived. When I first made the lore part I didn't know as much as I do now about Overlord although I still don't know a lot of minor things. I thought about fixing it but the problem is I already have chapters where it is mentioned and don't know how much times I brought it up. So I have a easy fix alternate timeline bullshit since Ligma doesn't exist in the original overlord then I could just conveniently make Peroroncino be apart of Nine's Ooal Gown at the time Ligma was there and problem solved. While besides Nine's Ooal Gown probably not existing when Ligma and Touch Me met... Well alternate timeline will just be this... the guild existed when Touch Me and Ligma met and Peroroncino was in it also just to add to this alternate timeline the reason the guild was called Nine's Ooal Gown was because Touch Me was going to stop at nine. But honestly sorry for the alternate timeline crap.

Player Name: Ligma

Real Name: Eddie Woodwick

Karma: -100 (Neutral Evil)

Personality: Ligma is the type of person who would stab someone he barely knows in the back for his own gain this trait lessened when he found a guild he could be himself. He is know in the guild as the resident asshole. When he isn't a asshole he is known to be more friendly.

Normal Life: He is a American who went job to job finding no real purpose in life besides Yggdrasil. He spends his money on rent, liquor, drugs and stuff on Yggdrasil. Eddie has depression from his mother and fathers death in a car accident when he was a teen and blames himself due to him being the driver when the car hit him. A few weeks later he saw Yggdrasil and started playing it and he became addicted to it but it wasn't filling the void he felt even when he started to mess with people eventually he found a guild who he could be himself around and the void was filled but as the guild became dead due to peoples real life he found the void in himself again. He tried to make friends with co workers but they was nothing compared to the guild in terms of fun. On the final day of the game he was fired from his dead end job for leaving early so he can see the tomb one last time.

Player History: Eddie was a infamous griefer and troll in Yggdrasil who stole from players buy faking a interest in joining their guild after he did waited until the least amount of players in a guild and used a super tier spell to mind control their npcs to attack them before stealing items from their treasury. he was able to steal hundreds of divine items about twenty artifact level items and countless items from other classes he was one of the most wanted players to kill in Yggdrasil but he kept changing forms and hid his actual player name by changing it with Cash Shop items. One day me met a player named Touch Me who was the leader of a small guild called Nine's Own Goal. He was able to join by helping Touch Me kill some players harassing other heteromorphic races and saving a skeleton who became friends with Touch Me as well. One month later he became fond of the guild but held to his guns and used his super tier spell but unknown to him Touch Me knew who he was and prepared the guild to take him down. Ligma not prepared for the fight lost but not before killing half the guild with his last ditch move. Touch Me was able to capture Ligma instead of killing him and they kept him prisoner. In that time he respected them for catching him but still was annoyed he thought of killing his character but he didn't want to lose the items he had one him so he stayed in a magic jail of sorts and he just relaxed and talked to Peroroncino and Touch Me about their interest in anime and gained a small friend ship with him but Perororoncino still didn't trust him eventually Ligma found a weak point in the shield and broke out getting out of the guild. Touch Me chased him down as the two fought enemy players ambushed them making them have to team up and they defeated the enemy players. Seeing as they both was very weakened Touch Me offered to call it a draw Ligma Argeed. A month later Ligma actually missed everyone in that guild so he came back with none of his items and to his surprise they accepted him back in but a condition was while in the guild base he had to wear a magic item that made his abilities weaken by a lot. 1 year later he became a trusted member and became the guilds spy of sorts. He and Momonga found out that they both had a love for anime so they bonded and became friends and with that friendship Ligma saw Momonga was better at leading than Touch Me so he was the first to recommend Momonga be leader. When the guild reformed Ligma was happy with the choice and even more happy when a dungeon opened every other guild failed at taking it and he scouted a few floors and watched guilds fail. He took notes about what went wrong and went to Momonga about the dungeon which to his surprise Momonga already had a plan for. When they took the dungeon which was named nazarick Ligma got to have a small hidden room as a place to store the items he took from players in pvp and their guilds everyone created NPCS but him because he didn't feel like it but that didn't mean he didn't help with the creation of a NPC named shalltear Peroroncino and him spent days making her into the perfect warrior both of them had a love for gothic lolita's so they made her one for fun and gave her a nasty form to freak other players out. Ligma usually went to steal from enemy guilds or gain information from them. The guild Ainz Ooal Gown became one of the most powerful in Yggdrasil with Ligma being one of the most feared members eventually Ligma learned new skills thanks to a magic item and was able to steal a world item level weapon from a idiot who thought it was worthless and dueled him for it. That weapon became his best weapon and with him being able to put alot of data points in it made it to suit his build. Eventually over the years the guild was slowly dying with only him and Momonga left active going out everyday to grind gold to keep nazarick alive.