Ch.9

◦•●◉✿ Uchiha Demon ✿◉●•◦

Momochi Zabuza

"The Uchiha Demon and Kakashi of the Sharingan? My, my, I've gotten pretty luck today!"

"Zabuza Momochi...What are you doing here?" Keiko boredly looks at the man, her red eyes piercing his gray ones.

"Hah! Good to know you take me seriously! I'd love to chat but I'm on a tight schedule and need to exterminate the old man, now."

"Never take your eyes of your opponent...Although, I guess you kind of have to with an Uchiha..." He glares at her as she plunges the kunai she had against his neck into it.

His body bursts into water revealing it as a water clone, though her face expression never changed. Mist begins to surround them as Keiko simply blinks and creates a shadow clone to guard her friends.

"Tch. Your face expression never changes when we fight. It pisses me off!" She unsheathed her sword, clashing it against his blade and coming face to face with the angered nin.

"Kakashi, Stay back. This is my fight."

"Be safe." She clicks her tongue and dodges the kick he had launched at her, trying to disrupt her balance.

"Wind Style!: Gale Palm!" She thrusts her palms in front of her, pushing the man away from her successfully.

He stabs his sword into the ground to stabilize himself, giving the Uchiha the perfect amount of time to attack him.

"Please lend me your strength, Kokuo."

"Fine. But only this once, that cow guy annoys the hell out of me."

"He is rather irritating isn't he?" She grins as a massive amount of chakra flows to her eyes and time slows down.

"Thank you, Kokuo. I intend to repay you back with smooth meditation."

"Mhm."

Running up to Zabuza with time slowed, she manages to punch and cut him before her eyes deactivate and everything resumes.

Zabuza yells in confusion and pain while jumping back.

"What the hell?!" She deadpanned, sheathing her sword and creating hand signs.

"Fire Style!: Majestic Flame!" A large amount of fire appears from her mouth as Zabuza laughs at her stupidity, and uses a water style jutsu to cancel out her powerful fire.

"Wind Style!: Wind Scythe!" Zabuza feels blood trickle down as the jutsu cuts his arm.

"Bastard!" She suddenly closes her eye in pain as blood trickles down it.