007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊

Start from the beginning

Now she watched as Fushiguro shakes the brunette while Dazai flails her arms around.

Gojo chuckled admittedly used to the strange affection two of his students show each other.

"We finally have you four together." The white haired shaman expressed "and two of you are from the countryside."

"Let's do a tour of Tokyo!"

Fushiguro and Yukiko had stopped whatever they were doing to stare at the three.

"Let's go to Disneyland! Tokyo Disneyland!" Kugisaki sang

"No!" Exclaimed Itadori "Disneyland is in Chiba Prefecture! Let's go to Chinatown!!"

"CHINATOWN IS IN YOKOHAMA!" The ginger haired female cried out. 

Yukiko blinked. She and Fushiguro shared a look before separating from each other.

"Well Yokohama IS in Tokyo right?!"

"Me~gu~mi~kun~"

"Don't you dare tell them Dazai." The ravenette sighed exasperatedly.

The chaotic duo kneeled down as Satoru stated the place of their so-called tour.

"Roppongi! "

~~~~~~

Needless to say, they were scammed.

Standing in front of the group was an abandoned building overflowing with cursed energy.

"It's weak." Yukiko remarked from beside their white haired teacher as Nobara and Yuuji had a breakdown behind them.

The male easily got over it and inquired their teacher about how curses originate.

An abandoned wearhouse/building and a cemetery close by.

Curses are remnants of negative energy displayed by the people who's mindset about the said place harbors ill memories.

Like how they commonly display fear within graveyards or embarrassment and teenage hormonal issues like mood swings and such in a school.

Well with that Nobara learned how much of a newbie Yuuji was in the jujutsu world, only welcoming himself when he became the vessel of the King of Curses.

To remind you dear readers, eating fingers is disgusting and unsanitary, if you don't want a curse to posses you it is advisable to NOT swallow a century (or more) year old, crusty af finger.

Anyways, since Satoru wanted to test the two other first years (mainly Kugisaki this time) he sent them into the building to exorcise the curses residing in it.

Not before giving Yuuji Maki's slaughter demon.

Yukiko immediately recognized the weapon as it was handed to the pink haired male.

"Satoru-sensei-" the white haired shaman gestured her to stay quiet.

"One more thing Yuuji-kun" the blindfolded man warned. "Don't let Sukuna out."

~~~~~

"Let me or Dazai go too."

Satoru turned to look at Megumi who was fidgeting in his position uncomfortably.

"You're still recovering." Their teacher said simply.

However Fushiguro still tried to reason.

"How about Dazai? Don't we need to keep and eye on Itadori?"

"I think Yuuji-kun is capable on handling himself" Yukiko said whilst playing a game on her phone "Besides, the one we're testing is- wait what are you doing-  no don't die- asdfghjkl hEY"

"To continue what Yu-chan said" Gojo said chuckling as the brunette moves her full concentrated attention to her game. "We're testing Nobara this time"

Yukiko slumped in her position obviously defeated be her loss. She turned off her device and pouted childishly.

"Curses in the city are more different than the curses in the countryside. I want to see if Kugisaki has the capabilities of handling those out of her comfort zone."

~~~~~~

In the end both managed to exorcise the curses, Yukiko commending on Nobara's cool straw doll technique. (The female was very flustered because of that)

"Hello there" the brunette kneeled down towards the kid who stood behind Itadori, clinging onto his uniform.

"You were really brave" she smiled softly. She then dug into her pocket getting a strawberry flavored lollipop.

The small boy's eyes shone though he hesitated to get the sweet at first.

Slowly he released his hold on Itadori's uniform and approached the brown haired shaman. He accepted the candy and held her hand.

"I'll take him home" Yukiko assured standing up taking the boy with her as he held her hand tightly.

Bungo stroll

After taking the kid home, Gojo wanted to treat everyone for dinner.

It was down to Itadori and Kugisaki who both proposed different sets of meals.

"Itadori." Said the dyed ginger "I'm going with paper."

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!"

Nobara celebrates her victory as Itadori fell for her trap.

"Sushi huh?" Said Satoru looking down on his phone "guess we can go to the usual place in Ginza."

"I want revolving sushi then" said Itadori, Kugisaki glared at him

"Ugh! Itadori your such a... Ugh! Fushiguro say something to him!!"

"Don't mind Nobara~" Yukiko sang "let them be"

"Dazai! You're supposed to be on my side!"

"Ara ara~ Gomen~" the brunette chuckled

"Revolving sushi is its own thing!" Explained the pinkette

"Say Megumi let's make Satoru-sensei's pockets hurt~" Yukiko grinned devilishly.

"It's Fushiguro." The ravenette responded "and sure, he's the one who offered to pay anyway."

"Great!" The blue eyed girl cheered clinging onto Megumi's arm.

Gojo watched their interaction with a small smirk.

At the end of the day, Yuuji somehow managed to convince Nobara about getting the revolving sushi instead.