chapter 20

Emmas POV

We sit on the bus for the rest of the drive in comfortable silence, sometimes I look over and catch him staring at me. Every time I make eye contact with him my heart starts to beat out of my chest uncontrollably. Every time the bus takes a turn and our shoulders brush up against each other I fell my whole body tense up and goose bumps. 

The bus finally gets to my stop and I shake his arm a little motioning him to get up. We walk past all the small shops and other apartment buildings till we get to my apartment. He follows behind me like a nervous puppy which makes me chuckle as I pull out my keys and unlock my door. I open the door and see Dylan sitting at the small table on the other side of the small room. His eyes are immediately drawn towards Tristan and then back at me with wide, crazy eyes. 

"Hey Dylan" I croak out, "this is Tristan the student from school that I am tutoring." I say and Dylan just keeps his eyes on Tristan. "Tristan this is my brother Dylan" I say trying to break the ice, "please excuse him." I mumble trying to apologize for my brothers weird behavior. 

"Hey" Tristan says shyly towards Dylan.

"Greetings" Dylan mumbles. "Emma can I talk to you for a second?" Dylan asks.

I reluctantly follow Dylan into his bedroom and he shuts the door behind us. "You did not tell me the kid you're tutoring was hot." He whispers angerierly, but I'm taken back by his comment that I just bust into laughter. "Don't laugh at me its true."

"I don't even know where to start" I say as I sit on his bed.

"I have to leave soon and I didn't think I'd have to worry about a hot guy trying to get at my sister" Dylan says, "I don't trust you too control yourself around him."

"Wow" I reply to his low comment of me "I can control myself just fine don't worry."

"Please tell me you don't have a crush on him." He questions me and I immediately feel heat in my cheeks. 

"No I don't just stop Dylan" I basically plead him as we leave his room and Tristan is still standing in the same spot playing with his hands nervously. 

Dylan walks up to him and Tristan immediately straightens his posture, my brother has a couple inches on him and is trying to use it to intimidate him. Dylan sticks his hand out to shake Tristans hand which Tristans shyly accepts. Dylan breaks it off quickly then smiles sarcastically at me. "We need to study" I say and grab my bag that I had set on the floor and Tristan follows as I lead him too my room.

"Door open!" Dylan yells at us and I roll my eyes ignoring him and shut the door. I can hear him mumble some cursing or something but I just laugh it off, Dylans all talk no bite.

"Sorry for him, he's just messing with you" I reassure Tristan as he examines my room. 

"It's fine" Tristan says looking at my book shelf, "shit how many books do you need?" He asks tracing the books bindings looking at the covers and such. I see him pull out a big red book and my flight or fight reflex kicks in and I push the book back into the shelf earning a suspicious look from him and we reaches back for the book. "Oh does Emma have something to hide." He says as he wins the tug of war battle between us. He opens the book and starts reading and he must have opened it to the perfect page because his eyes widen in surprise and he throws his head back in laughter. "Em what is this?" He says waving the book in my face.

"Its a book" I say lowly.

"Not just any book" he says turning the page to continue to read, "this is a dirty book." He says being taken over by laughter and my face turns red. 

"Stop it" I beg finally snatching the book from his hands and placing it back on the shelf. I turn around to find his eyes still on me filled with amusement. "Fine you caught me" I say scratching my head nervously, "its called smut by the way." I mumble which just sends him over the edge with laughter.

"So whats your biggest fantasy? Boy next door? Bad boy gone good? I think I heard something about Mafia and shit is big now?" He asks amused by my embarrassment. 

"We need to study" I try to change the subject. 

"Tell me and I'll study for an hour straight no complaining" he promises. 

"You just read it" I snap sarcastically.

"Teach me chemistry now" he demands and like he promised he studied for a whole hour straight. Since he didn't have his car I talked to Dylan about him staying the night to which he finally agreed too since he won't be home and I gave him a half used gift card to dunkin.  

We sit down and watch some parks and recreation which he had never seen before and I was disgusted with him. I was even more disgusted when he didn't seem to enjoy it and snatched the remote changing it too car show which I absolutely hated but he seemed to really enjoy so I let it slide for a little. But when it got to around ten o'clock I find myself wanting to go to bed. 

"Tired?" I ask Tristan.

"Yeah, kinda" he replies and then theirs tension around us.

"I can get you some clothes if you want?" I ask with a cracky voice.

"Yeah if you don't mind" he says and I get up and grab some clothes for him from Dylans room. When I turn around Tristan is standing there leaning against the door frame causing a gasp of air to leave my mouth.

"Um here" I say handing him a shirt and some pants, he moves out of the door frame and I sneak by him walking to my room and he follows behind me. I try to just ignore him even though his presence is making me crazy and I can even think straight as I rummage through my drawer trying to find something to wear.

 I feel him get closer to me his breathing harder and it causes me to just freeze not knowing what to do. Slowly he inches his way towards me till his hands find my shoulders and brush my hair to one side exposing my neck. He dips his head down near my ear and I can feel his piercing eyes on every inch of my face. "Do you know what you do to me?" He whispers into my ear.

Unable to come up with a response due to the giant, dry lump in my throat I just light shake my no. "This is what you do too me" he says as he turns me around so I'm facing him and I'm now suddenly aware he is shirtless. He pushes himself into me pushing our bodies together and I feel his hard dick on my lower stomach causing me to squirm a little at the uncomfortable feeling. 

"I wanna do what was in that book with you." He says looking deep into my eyes.