Good luck was finally on Lincoln's side, for once. He lucked out with the Lori run-in. Once the trio entered the hotel room, which was room 601, Stella said right away: "Look, if you guys are going to move somewhere, I would suggest moving out of Manila. It's just so polluted and crowded, try somewhere like Cagayan, Davao, or better yet, Bukidnon."

"Would you come with us? Don't forget, we'll keep you protected, we're rich, and we're nice," Lincoln reminded.

Stella shrugged and then asked, "Wait, why would you need to protect me?" 

Steve jumped up and said, "In case your, uhm, parents to try harm you."

Stella nodded, yawned, and then asked, "I'm gonna take a nap, I'm bushed!" Lincoln wanted to, as well, but Steve wasn't tired, so he said, "You guys can sleep in here, I'm gonna go run some errands while you guys nap."

Once Steve left, Lincoln fell asleep on the couch while Stella slept in the guest bedroom, it was a suite, don't forget.

It was a few hours later, Steve was back, and Lincoln had woken up. Stella was still asleep so Lincoln quietly greeted Steve.

"What errands did you have to run?" Lincoln asked.

"What do you think?" Steve chuckled. Lincoln snatched his phone from the nearby couch and checked his notifications. One of them was a text message...from Lori.

Lincoln felt confused and then unlocked his phone to view it. It said "Hey, I just got my new phone from a store down here! I can't wait to tell everyone about how I saw you!!"

Lincoln repeatedly swore to himself until Steve noticed, and then Steve anxiously asked, "What? What's wrong?!" Lincoln showed him the text and Steve didn't exactly catch on at first until he realized it: the rest of the Loud family knew exactly why they were actually in the Philippines. If she would tell them what Lincoln and Steve claimed to her, they would correct her, and Lori would find out, possibly even snitch on them about their crimes.

Suddenly, a pounding occurred on the hotel door. Lincoln slowly opened it, revealing a furious-looking Lori. She kicked the rest of the door open and let herself in the room.

"YOU KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE?!" Lori screamed, somehow not waking Stella up. 

"How the fuck did you find me?!" Lincoln asked.

"Lisa's tracker! You're not on a vacation, you're in hiding!" Lori claimed. 

"I know it's bad, but just listen to me: we had no choice!! Either we would get killed by Bradley, or save our family! We destroyed the FBI and PMA to save the family, but they got pissed and kicked us out! We had to leave otherwise we would've been arrested and possibly executed, so we're hiding!"

"YOU'RE STILL A MONSTER! WHO EVEN IS BRADLEY?!" Lori screamed.

"A best friend murdering asshole," Steve said, still crushed about John's death.

"Just like Lynn! That faggot murdered Clyde, and she got bailed out from using our money!" Lincoln testified.

"Another thing, how did you get the money?! Now I don't trust Steve's theory about stocks and two jobs!!" Lori continued to rage.

"We robbed the Hazeltucky bank and got millions of dollars," Steve nervously said.

"YOU FREAKS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS DID THIS! WAS THAT ONE GIRL PART OF THIS, TOO?!" Lori yelled.

"Okay, now Stella didn't have anything to do with it, we just met her. Please don't tell the police or anything!! I'm sorry, Lori! If I'd known that you would be here, too I-" Lincoln explained or at least tried to.

"As far as I'm concerned, you and Steve are no better than murdering criminals!" Lori stormed away, slamming the door behind her.

"That's what we are, or were! We're gonna change ourselves, believe us!" Steve tried to exclaim but Lori was already gone.

Somehow Stella had slept through the whole argument. 

"Well, looks like my relationship with Lori is ruined," Lincoln told Steve.

Back out into the hallway, Lori was approached by two hooded men. They walked up to Lori, where one of them asked, "Excuse me, miss. Aren't you Lincoln Loud's sister? If so, what room is he in?"

Lori cocked an eyebrow but told the men, "Room 601, but who are you guys?"

One of them smiled and claimed "Old friends from Royal Woods. We need to tell them something. And no, neither of us are Bradley Fuller."

Lori shrugged and nervously walked away, with the men walking up to the door and knocking on it.

When Lincoln looked through the peephole, he didn't see anybody, so he opened the door, where two boys jumped out in front of him.

Lincoln fell back in fear and got up to try and identify the two people. Steve also looked over at them.

"Oh, no," Lincoln said.

The shorter of the men smiled and said "Oh, yes."